autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I’ve tried Beadmaker...

Btw, in all honesty, to those who don't like it, what specifically didn't it do for you, sans Eldo because he reviewed it. Also, it helps sometimes to actually step up and buy/try/use the product first and then comment, it's only $10 a bottle, not like dropping $400-500 on the Rupes of the month only to have it break down a short time down the road, talk about a hype train, atleast your under $20 all in for the 16 ounce Beadmaker bottle, pretty sure that's not hurting anyones wallet if it's not liked for whatever reason.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

8-16oz heavy application should be a first time thing, after that, I’ve been using 1-2oz/app until I let it wear away.

I wanted to note that with my wife’s comments in my post above, this was applied on a black, non-metallic paint. I will add that not all pure sealants look great on that car (with the exception of WG DGPS which looked amazing and PBL Sealant which has some ceramic properties).

3. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what other spray sealants have you used that were better? I'm always willing to explore options for my detailing shelf. The DG Aquawax seems to have a very competitive price point, and I'll likely give it a try and see if it outdoes BeadMaker.
    Wolfgang Spritz Sealant, McKee’s 37 10 minute paint sealant, Carpro Reload, and I have a bottle of Gyeon Cure but haven’t tried it yet. All of those were better than Bead Maker. CarPro Reload can be finicky to apply but results are much better than BM. I actually prefer not to top my car so I’ve only been trying these on my wife’s car which I’ll soon switch to UK3+Gliss2 and then I’ll use the spray with a little of Reload on hers and for now the plan is to continue not using a real topper on my car, coated with Syncro.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    I wish they would sell Turtle Wax Ice by the gallon, every test I see with this product shows it to be amazing. The only issue is that you have to buy it in the small 16 oz bottles so it's expensive to use compared to products sold in larger quantities.
    I wish ICE came in a concentrated bottle like uww+ but at $6 a 20oz bottle, it's a steal. Plus it looks great in less than perfect paint too.

Post Thanks / Like

After reading all the posts from both Autogeek and Autopia on what Beadmaker is not, we should focus on what it is. its one of the most cost effective, slickest and glossiest spray products available. For me nothing works as well for what I need it to do. I wash my cars each week and apply Beadmaker every week I do not car about durability since what ever I use, I add a coat each week anyway. I have tried and will continue to try everything that comes out. So far CG V7 is nice , but gloss and slickness not as good (Have 3/4 of gallon left), PA HG, probably my 2nd favorite, not as slick and its expensive (1/2 a bottle left), I love Caropro especially essence and Echo2, but I hate Reload(1.5 bottles left) unless its mixed with Ech02 and then its just almost as glossy as BM. Duragloss products are just ok, I have them all, they mute metallic and just don't have the pop like other products( have a little of everything left). FK1000p great product, I used that topped with BM for a while or topped with Hydrosilex, FK 425 nice QD I use it a clay lube for me not as slick or glossy as BM, I tried it on 3 cars its just ok. I love Sonax, but BSD although great beads its hard to use and no slickness at all( still have 2 bottles). I love Sonax shine and seal, Mckees SI02, Geyon Wc and CP Hydro, I top them all with BM.

7. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act, BudgetPlan1, RamAirV1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well said because of the reasoning and application....^^^^^

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dogma View Post
    After reading all the posts from both Autogeek and Autopia on what Beadmaker is not, we should focus on what it is. its one of the most cost effective, slickest and glossiest spray products available. For me nothing works as well for what I need it to do. I wash my cars each week and apply Beadmaker every week I do not car about durability since what ever I use, I add a coat each week anyway. I have tried and will continue to try everything that comes out. So far CG V7 is nice , but gloss and slickness not as good (Have 3/4 of gallon left), PA HG, probably my 2nd favorite, not as slick and its expensive (1/2 a bottle left), I love Caropro especially essence and Echo2, but I hate Reload(1.5 bottles left) unless its mixed with Ech02 and then its just almost as glossy as BM. Duragloss products are just ok, I have them all, they mute metallic and just don't have the pop like other products( have a little of everything left). FK1000p great product, I used that topped with BM for a while or topped with Hydrosilex, FK 425 nice QD I use it a clay lube for me not as slick or glossy as BM, I tried it on 3 cars its just ok. I love Sonax, but BSD although great beads its hard to use and no slickness at all( still have 2 bottles). I love Sonax shine and seal, Mckees SI02, Geyon Wc and CP Hydro, I top them all with BM.
    I like poorboy's spray and gloss. Seems to attract less dust than beadmaker, but it's just as slick.

Post Thanks / Like

True; or, False?

Due to its formulation:
    It’s been said that vehicles that have a film
    layer of Beadmaker applied to them on a
    regular basis won’t be coming down with
    (or otherwise afflicted by) scabies and/or lice.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

11. Thanks Misterpaul thanked for this post
    Likes Misterpaul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sixsix View Post
    I like poorboy's spray and gloss. Seems to attract less dust than beadmaker, but it's just as slick.
    I have it its, for me its not like Beadmaker

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FUNX650 View Post
    True; or, False?

Due to its formulation:
    It’s been said that vehicles that have a film
    layer of Beadmaker applied to them on a
    regular basis won’t be coming down with
    (or otherwise afflicted by) scabies and/or lice.

Bob
    Bob, I am sure the other products will do the same if you want to use them instead, I am not sure they will be a slick. The scabies and lice with the the other products will need less applications as they are probably more durable. You proved my point exactly. Thanks

14. Thanks Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast