This is a review of the new Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Pro Ceramic Coating Wash. PBMG was kind enough to send out a bottle in exchange for a review of this product. The timing was perfect as a I had a silver metallic 2018 Tesla Model 3 in for a coating maintenance. The Telsa had previously been coating with CarPro Cquartz and was due for a refresh and clean up after the harsh winter months.

Product Description:

BLACKFIRE Pro Ceramic Coating Wash is the perfect complementary product for BLACKFIRE Pro Ceramic Coating, as well as any other ceramic paint coating. The thick, sudsy, pH-neutral formula of BLACKFIRE Pro Ceramic Coating Wash will remove surface contamination like dirt, dust, mud, road grime, and more without affecting your coating’s hydrophobicity, protection, or shine. Highly concentrated and featuring the ability to easily be used in Foam Guns or Cannons, BLACKFIRE Pro Ceramic Coating Wash can be used by both professional detailers and enthusiasts alike to keep your BLACKFIRE Pro Ceramic Coated vehicle clean and shining!

Cost: $27.99 for 32 ounces

Observations and Thoughts:

1. Scent-Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Pro Ceramic Coating Wash has a nice mild scent of cherry. The scent is identical to one of my favorite wash soaps Duragloss 901.
2. Dilution ratio-Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Pro Ceramic Coating Wash can be mixed at 2 ounces per 3-5 gallons of water which is a standard dilution for most wash soaps.
3. Suds-Excellent-Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Pro Ceramic Coating Wash produced a ton of suds that lasted through the wash.
4. Lubricity-Fantastic-Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Pro Ceramic Coating Wash was super slick and I loved how it allowed the wash media to glide across the surface. It also rinsed very clean and easily.

The Model 3 was followed up with Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice Iron Remover and topped with Blackfire Pro Detailers Choice SIO2 spray sealant. Overall I found the soap to be excellent for anyone that is looking for a dedicated wash soap for care and maintenance of a ceramic coated vehicle.

Pictures:

Great Suds !!!

All dialed in !!!