autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HD Speed still a great product

Quote Originally Posted by WristyManchego View Post
    There’s no winning.

I find it amusing when people disagree with others when they could just as easy agree and also share their alternate use case. You were both right.
    Yes sir.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

2. Thanks 392hemi thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

There’s no winning.

I find it amusing when people disagree with others when they could just as easy agree and also share their alternate use case. You were both right.

I agree!!! You'll also notice, for some reason 2 users often tend to get complete opposite results with certain products!

I've never had any luck with Optimum OCW and coupe other items. Yet others love it! I've had 845 last a year on an outside parked car and some barely get 3 months. Plenty other example on YouTube and here.

I still like to read what combos work for others and try them out. That's the fun of trying new products and discussing. Products I certainly dont need as an enthusiastist lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Yes sir.
    We should argue about best place to get a plain slice and bacon, egg and cheese?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 392hemi View Post
    I agree!!! You'll also notice, for some reason 2 users often tend to get complete opposite results with certain products!

I've never had any luck with Optimum OCW and coupe other items. Yet others love it! I've had 845 last a year on an outside parked car and some barely get 3 months. Plenty other example on YouTube and here.

I still like to read what combos work for others and try them out. That's the fun of trying new products and discussing. Products I certainly dont need as an enthusiastist lol.
    Exactly!! This is why I read/watch reviews but I still want to make my own decision so I try them out unless they just suck from reviews...hemi I agree with you on ocw I bought a bottle used it on 2 of my cars and never again (for me) I'd rather just use 156 # one man's opinion

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 392hemi View Post
    I've never had any luck with Optimum OCW
    I’ve also found it a touchy product. Duragloss Aquawax on the other hand, never a qualm.

Post Thanks / Like

There’s no winning.

Did you find the below link amusing when you responded that you "Already have champ" [called someone wrong] in thread #18... or is that different than disagreeing?

No need to act like a disagreement moderator 1 week later.

Re: CarPro Reload - Almost a year of frustration

Post Thanks / Like

HD Speed still a great product

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    Did you find the below link amusing when you responded that you "Already have champ" [called someone wrong] in thread #18... or is that different than disagreeing?

No need to act like a disagreement moderator 1 week later.

Re: CarPro Reload - Almost a year of frustration
    It wasn’t a disagreement and it wasn’t about personal experience, the guy was factually wrong. He gladly admitted it.

Appreciate you thinking of me all this time though.

Post Thanks / Like

If you would take out the price of Speed. And maybe would want more correction possibly and maybe even a little longer longevity from it. It would be very interesting to do a test side by side with Speed and 3D AAT 505 Correction Glaze. The later as I understand it is much like Speed. But with a higher amount with the abrasives and also without the silicone and just the Montan wax in it. The silicone though could be getting it a little longer longevity and also a higher gloss. I think that it would be an interesting product to test out if you like Speed and could maybe find one that is very a like and maybe better results.

I think that many manufactures has seen that many likes AIO. And with that have made them with a higher amount of abrasives in them so they are more like a polish in that sense. Before AIO was more depending on the cleaning ability from their chemicals in them. And to get a little of the scratches and swirls out the amount of abrasives was not needed to be as much. But to evolve the AIO I think they saw the benefits with the more true correction from the AIO and not when the protection and glossenhancers worn off you still had a marred and light scratched finish. So I can see the benefits with both options of useing polish and protection or an AIO. And also if you get the same longevity from a topped AIO vs the topper on it's own. It's just about personal preference and which suits your work with them.

3D AAT 505 Correction Glaze 8 oz.

/ Tony

Post Thanks / Like

It wasn’t a disagreement and it wasn’t about personal experience, the guy was factually wrong. He gladly admitted it.

Appreciate you thinking of me all this time though.
    I figured you'd have this response, and no problem, Sheldon.

Post Thanks / Like

HD Speed still a great product

5 day update on HD Speed: Ok so I’ve driven my car approximately 50 miles since polishing with HD Speed this past Monday. [fair weather, no rain]
    I washed my car last night which was the 1st time I touched the car since Monday... There was no beading whatsoever.

Btw this is what the beading looked like just prior to polishing with HD Speed. [and this is after 5 straight days of heavy rain] HD Speed still a great product

Just for comparison, this is Meguiars D156 Synthetic Spray Wax after 1 month on my brothers Jeep which averages 1,000 highway miles per week and was absolutely filthy after 1 month... D156 still beaded quite impressive.

Just goes to show...

12. Likes acuRAS82, 392hemi, SWETM liked this post
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast