autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

McKee's 37 listening to the customers

I just received my most recent order of McKee's 37 paint coating today. I was happy to see that the bottle now ship with a dropper style cap and they also include the sprayer in the box if you prefer to use that.

Very happy to see this improvement cause I lost almost a full bottle of product last month due to the coating turning into a gel and harding in the bottle. Prior to that the sprayers on all my bottles stopped working and I had to find caps to use the product.

It's been increadibly hot here in Montreal for the last 2 months, I think the coatings don't like that at all. So from now on I will keep the bottles in the fridge and only take them out when I am headed to a client's place instead of leaving them with the rest of my products in the van. Hopefully that will prevent any issue and I hope the coatings are not sensitive to cold air in a fridge.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee's 37 listening to the customers

Quote Originally Posted by Calendyr View Post
    I just received my most recent order of McKee's 37 paint coating today. I was happy to see that the bottle now ship with a dropper style cap and they also include the sprayer in the box if you prefer to use that.

Very happy to see this improvement cause I lost almost a full bottle of product last month due to the coating turning into a gel and harding in the bottle. Prior to that the sprayers on all my bottles stopped working and I had to find caps to use the product.

It's been increadibly hot here in Montreal for the last 2 months, I think the coatings don't like that at all. So from now on I will keep the bottles in the fridge and only take them out when I am headed to a client's place instead of leaving them with the rest of my products in the van. Hopefully that will prevent any issue and I hope the coatings are not sensitive to cold air in a fridge.
    Do you have pics? I normally transfer mine into a dropper bottle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

3. Likes TTQ B4U liked this post