autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Multi-Dressing Concentrate Review

This is a review of Blackfire's Multi-Surface Concentrate. I picked up a bottle on one of my last orders and have now had the opportunity to use on two or three details. I was pretty excited when I saw this product's release as this is very similar to one of my favorite water based dressings Meguiars Hyperdressing. I have been a fan of Hyperdressing for a while and use it on almost exclusively at various dilutions. My go-to's are 1:1 for tires, 4:1 for engine bays/wheel wells, and occasionally 4:1 for interiors. For the price it really is hard to beat.

Blackfire's Multi-Surface Concentrate is a similar concept where you can adjust the sheen and shine based on how the product is diluted. The dilution ratios are almost identical for Hyperdressing.

Product Description:

BLACKFIRE Multi-Surface Dressing Concentrate is a versatile, ultra-concentrated formula designed to enhance and protect all of your leather, vinyl, rubber, and plastic interior and exterior surfaces. BLACKFIRE Multi-Surface Dressing Concentrate allows you to customize the level of shine you want with its multiple dilution ratios, without compromising the effectiveness of the formula. Keep your interior and exterior leather, plastic, vinyl, and rubber surfaces looking new and fresh, as well as protected, with BLACKFIRE Multi-Surface Dressing Concentrate!

For a high gloss finish, dilute BLACKFIRE Multi-Surface Dressing Concentrate 1:1. For a low shine, satin finish, dilute BLACKFIRE Multi-Surface Dressing Concentrate 1:2 or 1:4, depending on your preferences.

Cost: 32 ounces for $37.99

As I stated I have used Blackfire Multi-Surface concentrate at 1:1 for tires and 4:1 for engine bays, exterior trim, and interior vinyl. The product has a very nice citrus scent to it that is not overpowering. I applied with a microfiber application and It spreads very well with no streaking or blotchiness. I feel that dilution of 1:1 is perfect for tires giving them a nice clean look that is not overly greasy or shiny. The durability on tires is what you would expect from any water based tire dressing. When I used on engine bays at 4:1 it gave the rubber and plastics a nice sheen with just the right touch of gloss. I found Blackfire Multi-Surface Concentrate to be fantastic product. The only downside to it I see is the price point. Typically a gallon of Hyperdressing goes for $43 compared to the price of $37.99 for 32 ounces of Blackfire. However the product performed outstanding with just the right amount of gloss and sheen no matter what dilution I used it at.

Pictures:

Engine Bay at 4:1

Interior Vinyl at 4:1

Tires at 1:1
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Thanks The Guz, swexlin thanked for this post
    Likes The Guz, FrankS, swexlin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Multi-Dressing Concentrate Review

Thanks for the review. The results look great on the areas you use it on.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Multi-Dressing Concentrate Review

Might've mentioned in another thread, but I recently ordered 2 quart bottles of this product and it's on its way to me as I type.

I'm of the firm belief for certain at present, that the Blackfire line, just like the Wolfgang and Pinnacle lines is not ever going to be a crapshoot to trust and place your faith in, and purchase.

Not an entirely "cherry" newcomer to the Blackfire line-up having purchased from this product line in the past with WOWA Sealants, some samples been had, and more recently tried both the Blackfire Interior Cleaner, and Interior Protectant. And I love them both!

My trust in the Blackfire Interior Cleaner is that I feel this is a special product without peer that will get the job done admirably as I've found, cleans as it claims, yet is a trustworthy product that will not harm any interior surfaces.

I like and trust this one so much, I decided not to monkey with the smaller pint quantities anymore, and just ordered a gallon of it from the sister site, Autopia earlier today.

I'm sure as well that I'll be more than impressed, and satisfied with this product I just ordered as well as a multi-purpose product that will get the job accomplished very nicely.