autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Speedmaster Detail Guardz Review

If are like me one of the biggest "pet peeves" while trying to get your car washed or detailed is to have your extension cord, air hose, or garden hose get stuck when you are trying to move to different sides of the car. I can't tell you how many times some pretty bad expletives have come from my mouth when you are trying to the job done but have to put everything down to get the hoses stuck from underneath your tires. Meghan was gracious enough to send me some of the new Speedmaster Detail Guardz. This product is a small plastic guard that fits underneath your tires with a small plastic piston. The piston rotates allow the cords or hose to travel across the tire without getting stuck.

Product Description:

Detail Guardz

Speed Master Detail Guardz are a revolutionary tool that prevents your hose and cords from getting caught underneath your tires during a detail. Made of a heavy duty polyethylene, these strong tools may very well be the most handy detailing tool you’ve ever used! The unique design features a roller system that helps your hose or cord move along the guard and prevents any unnecessary friction, as well as a lip on top and below the rollers that keep the hose contained. The Speed Master Detail Guardz come in a 4 pack, will fit all tires, and takes only seconds to set-up – you won’t know what you’ve done without them for so long!

Cost: $24.99

Speed Master Detail Guardz

Pictures:

Thoughts:

The Speed Master Detail Guardz are one of those products that I wished I had purchased sooner. They work excellent and keep the hoses from getting lodged underneath the tire allowing me to move around the car much faster when working. The plastic is very durable and well made. The plastic piston rotates and allows the hose to move freely across the guard. The Detail Guardz even have a small hole at the end of the guard which make it perfect for hanging in your garage. I know other have said that something similar can be done with plastic milk containers but there are so much better quality and will last a long time.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Thanks Frank70, The Guz thanked for this post
    Likes Bruno Soares, The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speedmaster Detail Guardz Review

I was impressed how well these work and was glad I got them. Like you, I wish I had bought them sooner. I hate hoses or wires getting stuck on my wheels.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Speedmaster Detail Guardz Review

Great review. I am glad I purchased some as well. Much better than the hose slide. I use them for not only washing but when polishing as well.