autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Leather Complete Review

This is a review of Blackfire's new Leather Complete leather cleaner and conditioner. Meghan was nice enough to send out some of the new Blackfire products for testing and review. Blackfire's new Leather Complete is a leather all in one product that cleans and conditions. The product is excellent for maintenance details when a strong APC cleaner is not needed.

Product Description:

BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will allow you to condense every step of your leather detailing process into one easy step. BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will effectively clean your leather while not damaging the very delicate surface in the process. BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will condition your leather, restoring it to a supple, soft, and better than new condition. BLACKFIRE Leather Complete will leave a durable level of protection behind after application to prevent the onset of further damage in the future.

Cost: $24.99 for 32 ounces

I had the chance to use Blackfire's Leather Complete on a basic interior detail of a 2000 Jaguar XK8. The interior leather was in very good shape but did have some wear and minor cracking which was expected from an 18 year old car. Overall the Jag just needed some minor cleaning and conditioning. I applied Blackfire's new Leather Complete with a white microfiber towel so I could see how much dirt it might pull from the leather. I worked Blackfire's Leather Complete into the leather seats, arm rests, and steering wheel. This product is designed to clean and condition in one step and is perfect for minor maintenance details.

Thoughts and Observations:

Scent: Blackfire's new Leather Complete has a musky faux leather scent to it. It's not overpowering and strong. The scent didn't last very long after applying.
    Consistency. Blackfire's new Leather Complete is very watery and is not very thick like traditional leather conditioners making it sprayable and easy to apply.
    Conclusions: Blackfire's Leather Complete is a nice AIO leather maintenance product and is perfect for quick cleanups and conditioning on leather. It did have some cleaning ability but for deeper stains and dirt that required agitation I found that I had to reach for a mild APC. Blackfire's Leather Complete was not overly greasy after application and dried to a nice matte finish.

Pictures:

Results after cleaning with towel

Final Results

Final Results

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

2. Thanks Dan Tran thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Leather Complete Review

This sounds perfect for me. Going to order a bottle.
    2018 Colorado ZR2