autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I have a few reviews..

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    You have to do it through your smartphone. Download an app called Tapatalk and post pictures that are on your phone. Works everytime guaranteed.
    You can easily do it via a browser too. The only limitation is ensuring the pictures are sized correctly, but even then that is an easily solved solution.

I prefer loading the photos to the gallery to ensure I'll always have the pictures stored somewhere I can easily reuse them again. I have picture sizing app I found for free in the Windows App store that resizes them with only a few mouse clicks. I can pull photos from Google Photos, size them and upload them here pretty rapidly.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

2. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    You can easily do it via a browser too. The only limitation is ensuring the pictures are sized correctly, but even then that is an easily solved solution.
    It doesn’t seem so easy considering how many people give up and aren’t able to post pics on this forum.

On Tapatalk you simply select a photo from your phone and it gives you 3 different sizes to choose, you select the largest 1 and it posts instantly. Doesn’t get any easier than that. No re sizing, cropping, etc. + I haven’t seen my pics disappear.

I wouldn’t even know how to re size a photo...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    I was suggesting a rag damp with water to play it safe, but it sounds like you've gone that approach in the past. Did the stickiness go away after it dried? If not, I'm at a loss.
    I forgot to update this.. yes i washed with a damp rag and it actually took the stickiness away! I may be crazy but it doesn't look at blotchy too. Could the APC really do that? It was only on that material, whatever it actually is though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 01AUDI View Post
    I forgot to update this.. yes i washed with a damp rag and it actually took the stickiness away! I may be crazy but it doesn't look at blotchy too. Could the APC really do that? It was only on that material, whatever it actually is though.
    You mentioned a bit ago the damp rag came back really dirty. Could the blotchy spots have been the result of some areas being cleaner than others and now everything is equal? Glad it's better now.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

yea i suppose. I had read something the other day saying to wipe down an area with the APC and then wipe it down after with another rag. I only wiped it down initially with the APC and never "wiped it off" so yea maybe that is what it needed. thanks for that recomendation

Post Thanks / Like

I forgot to add this picture.. This was my trim in between the hood and windshield. After sitting outside for years it has turned the awful grey. I added a layer of Poorboys Natural Stuff and wow! This was obviously right after applying but even after drying and a couple weeks later, it still looks a lot better. Not as black as the picture, but much much better! I would love to try out their actual exterior trim product, but if you have natural stuff id go ahead and try this.

https://thumb.ibb.co/moWHDb/tr.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Optimum Car Wax is incredible. Absolutely love that, and Opti-Seal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12