autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Super Member JWilliams.RadiantDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Gyeon large detailing bag review

I didn't need another bag, I have one from a company that can't be mentioned here which I really like. I also have a Griots bag for my G15, a Metro bag for my vaccuum and uhhh a few other various bags. Originally I just thought I'd buy a Gyeon product to finally try them out. Then I thought about how I didn't want to mix products from different companies in the same bag (OCD a bit lol) Well, then I remembered Gyeon makes 2 bags, I Youtubed them and found 4 videos in some German'ish language. The large one looked NICE! So, I ordered it. But after I ordered it I wrestled with the fact I had only ordered 2 Gyeon products, and don't want to mix products (OCD lol) So I did what was obvious to me, order more Gyeon products! It was destiny or something because the day I came to this revelation AG had all Gyeon products on sale PLUS 15% off. But I ended up broke, even with this 25-30%'ish "deal"

Sorry, I'm blabbering, anywho. The bag seems very nice, imho the normal price is too high ($79) I think I ended up getting it for like $55, which is still not cheap but I bought it, so it was obviously worth it to me *shrug* I've only had it a few days so I obviously can't comment on how well it'll hold up. But I will use it a lot so I can post again in a few months how it's fared.

Gyeon large detailing bag review-img_0162-jpg

The bag's lined with Velcro strips and comes with a bunch of dividers with Velcro on the ends. So you can configure it any way you want, I should have taken a picture of it empty, but I forgot to, and I'm too lazy to go back lol.

Gyeon large detailing bag review-img_0166-jpg

The top zipper compartment is pretty deep, I didn't measure it, but I have 8 of their bald wipe towels and could probably put another 4. I haven't had time to dig around to find my brushes and stuff to fill up the plastic compartments. The open one on the left you could definitely stuff a few 5.5 pads in there.

Gyeon large detailing bag review-img_0164-jpg

The pic's pretty easy to figure out. 8 500ml bottles, 4 uhhh 22x20 towels, or whatever size their medium ones are. 120ml polish/compound/primer bottles. Then their small leather & fabric coat and preserve. Now this is is full. I will be moving the towels so I can fit more bottles, but as you can see there's lots of room for whatever you got. And I love how you can configure it however you wish. The Velcro dividers are absolute genius. And they're hard enough where they'll keep thing where you put them, but can bend easy too. As the best I could figure, the long piece with the Velcro strips is to put on one of the sides to make the bag more rigid. If anyone knows other wise, I'm all ears.

Gyeon large detailing bag review-img_0167-jpg

Gyeon large detailing bag review-img_0168-jpg

Ok, so I lied about being lazy, I deconstructed it and took a pic to give people a better idea of the modularity of the bag. It's a shame there aren't any English videos on Youtube, or much info about this on Google. This is a really sweet bag, pricey yes,

PROS:
    Lots of room
    Modularity
    feels well built

CONS:
    pricey
    my OCD-ness led to me having to buy all Gyeon products to fill it up with
    Gyeon doesn't make a waterless/rinseless wash, so I'll have to put a non Gyeon product in it. which will mess with me when I think about it lol.

2. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gyeon large detailing bag review

Nice. I like the looks of it. Gyeon products don’t disappoint usually

I’m imagining at some point they will do a rinseless-waterless wash similar to carpro’s echo2

Seems like too much money to leave on the table to not make that product unless they just plain don’t believe in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, so finally would you recommend buying it because I intend to buy one.

Post Thanks / Like

Reminds me of a standard trunk organizer.

Thanks for the review.

Post Thanks / Like

I've also owned this exact same bag from Gyeon, but I've recently sold it and got another one. I liked it, though, and the quality was excellent for its price. It was also made from my favorite type of canvas. I agree that it is a bit expensive, but I think it's a reasonable price for all the space it offers. I just got a Borboleta bag from

Spam Link Removed -Admin

They're new on the market, but my brother recommended the brand to me a lot, and I decided to try them out. Since they just lanced their products, the pricing is fantastic. I'm impressed by the quality as well since I expected worse.

Post Thanks / Like

Lol..... seen that coming from a mile awayGyeon large detailing bag reviewGyeon large detailing bag review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk