autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!

About a week ago I kind of trashed the Mckee's Policoat Wax as I thought it was supposed to be in cream formula not a liquid formula. I posted a thread and little did I know that is the way Mckee's Policoat-Wax is supposed to be.

Joe@NextLevelDetail set me straight as he did an awesome review and I decided to actually READ his review. So to make up the Homer Simpson move I did, I detailed a ride last night and used Mckee's Policoat-Wax.

I have to tell you that a little goes a very long way. Very easy to put on and very easy to wipe off. I am extremely impressed! Hopefully, the longevity is there. Time will tell.

Products used:

Flex 3401:

Menzerna SF4500 w/Lake Country White Hybrid Pad Speed Setting 5

Mckee's Policoat-Wax applied by hand! I was training a person on how to apply wax by hand...still needs to learn more before any DA training.

Here is how she turned out. No before pics as I was taking some time training the person. So only after pics. Again, thank you Mckee's for letting me see the light and Joe thanks again for setting me straight! As always, everyone have an awesome day!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!-roxanne-2nd-time-mckee-policoat-wax-12-02-2017-002-jpg   Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!-roxanne-2nd-time-mckee-policoat-wax-12-02-2017-008-jpg   Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!-roxanne-2nd-time-mckee-policoat-wax-12-02-2017-015-jpg   Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!-roxanne-2nd-time-mckee-policoat-wax-12-02-2017-011-jpg   Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!-roxanne-2nd-time-mckee-policoat-wax-12-02-2017-016-jpg  
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

2. Likes Diner, Misterpaul liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!

Honestly I just picked up a DA and taught myself. It's not exactly rocket science... I'm sure the guy can handle it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Thank You Mckee's Policoat-Wax! I ate a lot of shoe leather because of you! But I deserved it!

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Honestly I just picked up a DA and taught myself. It's not exactly rocket science... I'm sure the guy can handle it.
    Agreed! He can use a DA as I did teach him. However, his hand application skills are horrible (too much product on panel, saturated pad clumping in one area and very little product in another area..etc)! So that is whey we hand waxed the ride. BTW, he still needs a lot to learn about hand application as well as wax removal. LOL But either way, he will turn out to be a better detailer than me in a short time!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks killer!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks great to me, CJ