autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

Arrow Blackfire foam booster

$27.99 For 16oz

I will admit, I wanted to try it since it first came out. Ordered last sale. Hit the driveway today. Loaded my Gilmore foam gun with 1oz of hyperwash and 1oz of the foam booster. OK Lets foam. WTH? I was getting a soupy mess at best. What is going on here? Stopped and took the lid off. The small intake screen on the tube was clogged with the foam booster! Cleaned it and proceeded with the gun. Now I was seeing results. Yes it does produce a generous amount of added foam. Hyperwash on it`s own always made great foam in the gun. This stuff is THICK! And yes I did shake the Gilmore very well before hand. The wash itself was great. I feel it added to the overall wash. I did not add booster to the bucket soap. I cant really give it a honest opinion after only one use. I have to experiment with it more. I feel 1/2 oz in the gun would be plenty. I looked at my gallon of hyperwash and was tempted to just add the 2oz to it as recommended. Hyperwash is not overly thick and I think it would mix well after shaking it. I did not at this point. So to sum it up, it did produce thick added foam that added to the wash experience. But I need to spend more time with it. But with winter on the doorstep, their will be less nice days to wash, if any.

https://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-foam-booster.html
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire foam booster

Pics?

3. Likes KBsToy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I will try to get some next wash. I went ahead and mixed the required amount of 2oz directly into my gallon of Hyperwash. I noticed it had no issues mixing together. A few good shakes of the gallon and all is well. It will be more easy to use this way. Not to mention more cost effective! Now just have to wait till I do another wash to see the results.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

All the feedback we are getting is this might be a bit too concentrated, which I will take as a good thing! But we are looking into adjusting it some with the next batch, maybe make it a hair less concentrated. Still taking all the feedback in from you all to see if needed.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a bottle of the Foam Booster and still need to try it out. The weather hasn't cooperated to do a bucket wash recently and I have only been doing rinseless washes. I have a bottle of PERL with is very low sudsing soap that I want to try it with. I figure it would be a good test of the Foam Booster.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

7. Likes Meghan liked this post