autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Quick Review - Blackfire Interior Detailer

Hello,

Meghan was kind enough to send me a few of the new yet to be released Blackfire products. One of which is not currently offered in the existing Blackfire product line which is an interior detailer. Currently, there is a Blackfire interior protectant, which I have and used, and this is NOT that product relabled! This I can tell you!

It was actually perfect that she sent me this and I received it on Friday. On Saturday I made the drive up to Stuart from Miami for the Mckee's fall open house. I decided to take my sweet cocker spaniel rather than leave her alone in the house all day. I drove up and dropped her off with my brother who lives 5 minutes from Autogeek / McKee's. My dog loves to move around inside the car, front to back, try to look out the windows, put her face on the AC vent. Basically, she makes a mess whenever she gets into the car. After the 90 minute drive up, and the 90 minute drive back the interior of my car was a mess.

Therefore on Sunday I did a quick cleanup on the inside. This product was perfect. Its similar to Mckee's Fast Interior Detailer in the sense it seems relatively mild, and leaves virtually nothing behind on the surface. Its maybe a touch stronger, although this could be my imagination. Rather than spraying directly onto the surface as the directions recommend, I sprayed it onto a microfiber towel and then wiped the surfaces. Where Mckee's evaporates almost immediately, this product sat and therefore I turned the towel over and wiped off the leftover product after I applied it. It freshened up the interior, got all the dog smudgies off whatever her wet nose or mouth touched, and left everything fresh. It has a nice coconut suntan lotion scent, thats mild. I could smell it while using the product but it didnt leave a lingering scent. Mckees the scent stays a little while. Like the Mckee's fast interior detailer, this product also provides UV protection, and did not alter the appearance of any surface I used it on, including the dashboard, door panels, leather seats etc.

Sorry, no pictures, although there really wasnt anything to show.

For the quick in between thorough interior cleanings, for me this product, works great.

2. Thanks spielwurfel thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick Review - Blackfire Interior Detailer

Thanks Jaret for the review and was great to see you, next time bring the dog she can hang out with us!