autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax Review

Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax Review:

This is my review of Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax. I was lucky to have been selected to test and review several new products in the new Blackfire product line. I have always had a love of carnauba and always will. I have three garage queens, a 1990 Nissan 300ZX, a 2003 Nissan 350Z, and a 1967 Chevy Nova and I maintain all of these cars with carnauba wax. I feel that nothing gives a better look on blacks or red than a carnauba wax. The warm and depth it produces is unmatched. These cars are never exposed to the elements are always covered so durability of a wax is not a major issue for me.

I pretty much use two carnauba spray waxes on these cars to maintain them. Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax and Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax. When I saw a new Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax was included in my products for testing I was pretty excited. However, I was a tad bit worried as I really enjoyed the older formula and was hopeful that any changes that had been made would have been for the better.

The one enhancement that I noticed of the Blackfire Caranuba Spray wax over the older formula was the scent. The new product has a very nice bubblegum scent to it making it a real pleasure to use.

I have used Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax on two cars so far and I am pretty happy with the results that it delivers. The warm and glow it gives the finish is fantastic. The product sprays easy and wipes off with next to no effort. The only thing that I did notice with the new formula is that I did get some streaking when used outside on a warm panel. However, this was easily taken care of with a quick wipe of a new microfiber towel. My guess is that this has to do with the carnauba content in the spray wax.

Overall I am very pleased with the new formula of the Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax and will continue using it on cars that I maintain with carnauba.

Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax Review

Quote Originally Posted by Pats300zx View Post
    Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax Review:

This is my review of Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax. I was lucky to have been selected to test and review several new products in the new Blackfire product line. I have always had a love of carnauba and always will. I have three garage queens, a 1990 Nissan 300ZX, a 2003 Nissan 350Z, and a 1967 Chevy Nova and I maintain all of these cars with carnauba wax. I feel that nothing gives a better look on blacks or red than a carnauba wax. The warm and depth it produces is unmatched. These cars are never exposed to the elements are always covered so durability of a wax is not a major issue for me.

I pretty much use two carnauba spray waxes on these cars to maintain them. Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax and Pinnacle Souveran Spray Wax. When I saw a new Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax was included in my products for testing I was pretty excited. However, I was a tad bit worried as I really enjoyed the older formula and was hopeful that any changes that had been made would have been for the better.

The one enhancement that I noticed of the Blackfire Caranuba Spray wax over the older formula was the scent. The new product has a very nice bubblegum scent to it making it a real pleasure to use.

I have used Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax on two cars so far and I am pretty happy with the results that it delivers. The warm and glow it gives the finish is fantastic. The product sprays easy and wipes off with next to no effort. The only thing that I did notice with the new formula is that I did get some streaking when used outside on a warm panel. However, this was easily taken care of with a quick wipe of a new microfiber towel. My guess is that this has to do with the carnauba content in the spray wax.

Overall I am very pleased with the new formula of the Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax and will continue using it on cars that I maintain with carnauba.

Do you think the new one looks better than Pinnacle Sovereign spray wax?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blackfire Carnuaba Spray Wax Review

Thats a tough call. I found that both performed about the same. However, I really love the scent of Pinnacle Spray Wax over Blackfire. Pinnacle smells like Pina Colada and I love it.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing