McKee's 37 Fast Water Spot Remover

(Copy from Autogeek.net)
Directions for use:
  • Do not apply to surfaces that are hot to the touch.
  • Spray a heavy amount of McKee's 37 Fast Water Spot Remover directly onto the affected area and allow to dwell for approximately 1 minute.
  • Wipe affected area with a dampened microfiber towel, or wash the vehicle using soap and water.

This is gentle, acid free formula to remove stubborn, hard water spots that can't be removed with simple wash or any other regular maintenance process.
This product is not meant for fresh water spots.

My car's been sitting next to sprinkler for couple weeks in over 90 degree summer heat for couple weeks
and I couldn't be happier to receive this product to test out.

First I used pinnacle waterless wash to see if it can remove these water spots. I sprayed waterless solution liberally and let it sit for a min and wiped it down.
At first, it seemed removed water spots, but once I turn my work lights on, this is what I saw.

Clay also did not help so this was perfect subject for this product test.
Also here is link to detailed information about water spots by Mike Phillips
How to remove water spots by hand

Anyways, let's see what this baby can do to these stubborn water spots.
Per direction, I sprayed this solution on to cool surface, let it dwell and used damp towel to buff off.
As I sprayed this product I noticed how "sweet" this product smelled, it reminded me of orange soda.
This is good plus to me because other waterspot removers had this strong chemical fume which i did not enjoy smelling at all.

Here are couple photos of result.

There are couple spots I missed (noticed this while looking at photos on computer screen)
but that was my "user error" not the product itself. Still as spray on and wipe off, this was good result.

Behind camera, I tried spreading products with yellow foam pad after let it sit for little bit and it gave me better result and I highly recommend you do the same.

Over all, this product worked as advertised without being as harsh as competitors.
Price is higher compare to others, but acid-free formular is less harmful for your automotive finishes
AND for your health. so Is it worth the extra cost? I guess it is totally up to you.