autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Review PB Super Slick & Foam

I received this product at no charge from Meghan, and in return, I agreed to provide a review on the forum. I will try to keep this as objective as I can.

Abbreviated copy from AG

Poorboy World Super Slick & Foam is a foaming car wash shampoo perfect for pre-soaking your car before washing. Designed to work with your foam gun or foam cannon, Poorboy World Super Slick & Foam produces a thick layer of foamy suds that cling to the surface lifting dirt and grime from your paint. Providing an extra element of lubrication, Poorboy World Super Slick & Foam makes your entire car washing process safer than ever before! [Later in the copy they mention that this rinses free]

I am a huge fan of pre-foaming a car and do it for viturally every car I work on that isn't getting a rinseless or waterless wash. I believe that it provides a longer dwell time than water alone and the detergents and other goodies aid in softening deposits (better than water alone) thereby allowing for a safer contact wash.

There have already been a number of people that have provided feedback on this product during the development phase and one of the comments that I remember clearly was to keep the grape frangrance, and they did. The grape fragrance is mouthwatering this is a keep away from kids kinda smell.

The product is fairly thick, but easily dissolves in water. I used at the recommended 2oz soap to 8oz water in my MJJC foam cannon with the smaller orifice for use with electric pressure washers. The 1:4 dilution is pretty heavy compared to other products that are at 1:10. It has a very tight foam structure primarily with some medium and large cells.

It clings pretty well to this GTI with no protection left. As stated in the AG copy, it does rinse free with no discernible residue left behind. It also did a decent job of carrying dirt and deposits away from the paint as a touchless wash.

Applying:

Dwelling

After Rinsing

Upon completing the pre-foam, I continued to use my 10oz mixture to re-foam the car for a handwash. The soap was quite slick and once again rinsed away freely. Overall it was a pleasure to work with. Below is a picture of my RINSE bucket after the hand wash. I don't think I've seen that much foam in my rinse bucket ever.

Static & Mobile detailing in Minneapolis & St. Paul. http://www.detailedcreationsmpls.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review PB Super Slick & Foam

Cool review.

Sounds like a lot of people liking this.

Post Thanks / Like

It's a foam party!
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review Bob!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

After the suds rinsed away, I found this product to leave behind a thick film that didn't rinse easily at all. Strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Who doesn't love a good foam!