autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Video Review: McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator | Cleaning Your Tires Without Rinsing

How's It going guys, In the video I display how nice, Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator plays with rinseless washes when you have no hose or water access.

what makes Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator different than others is, It is actually hydrating your tire every time you use it. It is not stripping your antiozonants.

Antiozonants is what keeps your tire from cracking, And using harmful powerful cleaners actually strips and degrades your antiozonants with every use. If you ever used powerful and inexpensive degreaser/all purpose cleaner on your tires you will notice how they look grey dry and thirsty. those chemicals are stripping and harming your tires with every use.

Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator cleans and hydrates your tires with every use, If you pay attention in the video you will notice how they look rich and black, Almost like they are dressed.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video Review: McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator | Cleaning Your Tires Without Rinsing

Well done video. Great information.
    AZ Mike aka "Repeat"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Video Review: McKee's 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator | Cleaning Your Tires Without Rinsing

That's gotta be one of the best-kept secrets of the detailing industry, that you can use that product without rinsing. It's not mentioned anywhere on the product page. Thanks for letting us know there's another product that can be used this way other than Mothers Back to Black Tire Renew.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AZ Mike View Post
    Well done video. Great information.
    Thanks Mike!
    Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    That's gotta be one of the best-kept secrets of the detailing industry, that you can use that product without rinsing. It's not mentioned anywhere on the product page. Thanks for letting us know there's another product that can be used this way other than Mothers Back to Black Tire Renew.
    Thanks , im glad you enjoyed.

And yes its a really useful tip, I have used it quite a few times on my mobile details with no water access. Nice to know that its hydrating your tire when you wipe it away and not causing damage.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Great video my man! I have the gel and love it! I will have to get the Rujuvenator especially when doing RW's in winter here. I have been using N-914 on them now which is working amazing at a presoak dilution.

Post Thanks / Like

Great video Joe. Looks like a winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice video.
    Steve
    -The Titanic Was Built By Professionals But The Ark By Amateurs-
    "Boanerges"

Post Thanks / Like

Do you wash and reuse your microfiber towel? I buy a big bag of these small cheap terry towels and throw them away after doing a couple tires.

Post Thanks / Like

How many tires are you seeing out of the 16 oz bottle? I tried it last night but after 2 tires I was almost out.

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1976 View Post
    Great video my man! I have the gel and love it! I will have to get the Rujuvenator especially when doing RW's in winter here. I have been using N-914 on them now which is working amazing at a presoak dilution.
    Thanks Jeremy!

The Tire Gloss is good stuff, The Tire Cleaner is a rinseless washes dream. Some people do rinseless washes by choice, Others by force. And cleaning wheels/tires with no water can be tricky.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicoupe View Post
    Great video Joe. Looks like a winner!
    Thanks Si.

Quote Originally Posted by DogRescuer View Post
    Nice video.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieU View Post
    Do you wash and reuse your microfiber towel? I buy a big bag of these small cheap terry towels and throw them away after doing a couple tires.
    I Usually wash my dirty rags by hand in a bucket, They are not even worth putting in my washer/dryer as they leave all that dirty and grime behind. If i do have a larger load I will go to a local laundromat and wash them there.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruzscarwash View Post
    How many tires are you seeing out of the 16 oz bottle? I tried it last night but after 2 tires I was almost out.

Sent from my Pixel using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Woah, That's alot. With Tire & Rubber RJVNTR not alot of product is needed. Spray the face of the tire agitate with a brush. And even if using a hose I would highly recommend getting a microfiber towel and wiping the tire to remove browning/dirt.

Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is different than the harmful tire cleaners that we are accustomed to using. even with 1 spray application it softens and lifts the dirt so you can come with a hose/towel to wipe it away from the tire.

Try those tips for next time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast