autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Review: Kwazar Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro

For this review, I’m going to share why I believe the Kwazar Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro is the best handheld pressure spray money can buy.

Prior to buying this sprayer, I was using other less expensive and lower quality pressure sprayer for performing Waterless Washes. But what drove me nuts was how inconsistent their spray patterns were. No matter how much I fiddled with adjusting the nozzle, some areas always sprayed heavier than other - I could never get a perfect halo of product applied. Resulting in too little product in one area and too much product in others. This was especially annoying on vertical panels since it caused the WW run off before I had a chance to clean the panel leaving me with less lubricity than I wanted. I also had a hard time controlling where the product went and found myself constantly re-wiping down areas that I had already cleaned w/ a WW. Enter Kwazar’s Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro.

Now I’ll be the first to admit using a heavy duty chemical resistant bottle for waterless washes is overkill. But knowing how well built Kwazar products are, I knew the sprayer on this bottle wouldn’t let me down.

Construction

Out of the box, I was surprised at how BIG this sprayer is. Take a look at it next to a typical spray bottle and a gallon of water:

See what I mean? BIG

The bottle stands 13” tall:

And reaches 19 ⅛” when the pump knob is fully extended

The base of the bottle is well planted at 5 ˝”

Made In Poland out of High-density polyethylene (HDPE).

The nice big base, or what Kwazar calls a “protective skirt”, helps the bottle stay upright and not easily knocked over… like some of the other pressure sprayers I own. For example, notice how well the Kwazar’s stable base sits on the table, but the white bottle only has 4 small feet?

I’m always knocking over the other bottle.

The spray nozzle is fully adjustable and rotates 360” allowing to you spray just about anywhere:

There is a very useful pressure release valve on top:

This helps de-pressurizing the bottle very easy to do.

The trigger button and handle are quite large and easy to hold.

Con: I do wish there was an option to lock the button in place.

The all important Viton seal keeping those harsh chemicals inside the bottle and off of you!

Transparent visi-strip with embossed fill marking in both Liters and US Pints making it easy to know how much product is available:

And finally, the KVSCSP comes with a small jar of oil to help you lubricate the pump column.

Oddly enough, Kwazar doesn’t include any sort of instructions on what this little bottle is mean for. My attempts at finding an official set of instructions from Kwazar on proper maintenance came up empty. However FWIW I did find this exploded parts diagram on Kwazar’s UK site, but it’s in Polish:

http://www.kwazar.co.uk/sites/37/folder/122/Venus_Super_-_pro+_exploded.pdf

In Action

Now here’s what I love about using this sprayer for WW’s - it’s nice even halo mist/spray pattern:

Notice the halo of WW sprayed on the panel w/o any running off? Now I can safely put down an even layer of lubrication prior to cleaning the panel.

Here’s the sprayer in use:

Shots of entire panels evenly wet with WW:

50/50 of front fender and hood - notice how I was able to control the spray pattern and avoid the hood altogether:

Conclusion

All of the above combined add up to make Kwazar’s Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro the best handheld pressure sprayer you can buy. It took me a while to bite the $40* bullet and buy one, but I’m very happy I finally did.

*Non-Shill Disclaimer
    I purchased this product with my own money. I have not received any sort of compensation for writing this review.

As always, I hope this review was helpful for anyone interested in purchasing Kwazar’s Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro

2. Thanks Klasse Act, VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Likes jknudsen27, jshillin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Kwazar Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro

Great review my friend!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome write up! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome review Angus!!! Very detailed and it really showed how well this product works. I really want it but man the price tag is very high lol!
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Excellent review!!!

I've had this on my wish list for a long time, I think I'm finally ready to get one or maybe even two.

One for wheels and one for WWs.

Post Thanks / Like

Really informative review, I have been eyeing this up for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why AG limits the 'types' of hand pump sprayers they carry to I think two - Kwazar and their house brand (spray pattern wise). I have both Kwazars. The one you reviewed and the foamer. I actually get more use out of the foamer. Great sprayers, but I reach for others for different jobs.

I don't think you can beat Tolco for volume plus speed of recovery if you're doing a rinseless by sprayer. And that four point base sprayer you show is the best I've found for putting out a fine uniform mist.

We don't need the same sprayer with five different decals on it. AG should look into stocking the Tolco and the Solo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Awesome review Angus!!! Very detailed and it really showed how well this product works. I really want it but man the price tag is very high lol!
    I don't think you'd regret it. I have this very bottle and I absolutely love using it.

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

I got it too...I needed one that's heavy duty because I use it every day for my business. I love the fact that it doesn't tip over like the others constantly do. I'm mobile, so I'm always detailing outside...usually in driveways and most of them here are so slanted. The Solo sprayers I used constantly tipped over...this one stands solid. Also, it's made in Poland! How often do you see that??

Post Thanks / Like

Right about that - never tips over. Dropped it a few times....Solid.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Autogeekonline mobile app

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast