autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Kwazar Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro

I have both the red and the black one now and they are great.

I have been using the red(acid) one for a while with an alkaline cleaner since I bought it and have had no problems. I don’t typically use acidic type cleaners and AG doesn’t sell the one designated for alkaline cleaners(dark blue).

I use it for wheels and tires, and occasionally for presoaking nasty vehicles. The adjustable tip is nice for spraying the topsides of the barrels and wheel wells.

Occasionally I will rinse it out and use it for a waterless/rinseless wash. It’s so much easier to wet a car with this as compared to a squeeze trigger.

I bought the black one for my citrus solvent cleaner I use, but I do not like using it from the sprayer because the high volume of output and chance for overspray where I do not want it. It’s a little much for interiors unless you are dealing with a disaster, then it can be quite handy.

I use it with McKee’s Foaming Wheel Cleaner and leave it the bottle after releasing the pressure. No problems there either other than it turning the brass tip green which is not really a issue!

I believe the McKee’s product is a little thick for that sprayer and I have thought about trying out their foaming one with it or diluting down, or both.

2. Likes GEM65, Angus, Aaron Greco liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VeloNYC View Post
    No to hijack, I have 2 1.5 litter Kwazar Sprayers they don't retain pumped pressure and after 10 sec I have to pump again. Is there any other solution accept an electric pump mode? Don't tell me the fake reviews overhyped the product which is probably the case. It's nicely build very solid sprayer, but a flaw as obvious.
    Have you ever forgotten to release the air valve after using it/before putting it away till next use? Even if only once?

I have two 1.5L Kwazar Venus pump sprayers, the 1st one I’ve had for just over a whole year and they both still work like new. I can easily get at least 2 non stop minutes of full strength spray out of them before the stream begin to gradually slow down, meaning I can easily douse 1 whole side of any vehicle to the point where it’s beyond dripping wet.

I have absolutely nothing to gain by telling anything but the truth about my experience with them. I’m not a fanboy of any specific products or brands and won’t hesitate to borderline trash any product if it winds up performing poorly. So for me these Venus sprayers have been top notch.

As far as the 3 Kwazar double pump spray bottles I have... That’s a bit of a different story.

The green 1 had a piece just randomly fly off the nozzle and break while I was spraying. I filled the hole with a screw and it continues to work, however the reverse pump action only sprays about 30% of a full spray these days.

The red 1 is closely behind it, but the reverse pump sprays a little better, I’d say its at maybe 55% of a full reverse spray now.

The blue 1 still sprays like new on both pumps, but I’ve hardly used it as it’s filled with Bug Remover.

Overall these reverse double action sprayers are great when new, but over time they become ok/gradually just ok. They do however somehow manage to use less product while still covering alot of area. I don’t know how it’s able to do it, but they waste less product compared to my Tolcos.

Post Thanks / Like

I know that the grey Tolco sprayers put out 1.4ml per stroke. While I can't find the information again I recall hearing, and reading someplace, that the kwazar sprayers definitely put out less product per stroke (if anyone else has the info please feel free to post it.) One of the things I liked most about the kwazar sprayers was how insanely well they atomized the product. They almost atomize it too well if you tighten it down that far, which I don't think I've ever had that issue with the Tolco sprayers.

I just hated the ergonomics of those evil little bottles. And the dang threads always came loose letting air in >:c

Post Thanks / Like

Review: Kwazar Venus Super Compression Sprayer Pro

Interesting information.. I haven’t had a problem with the threads coming loose during use. Overall they’ve been pretty good. I just wish there was a way to somehow clean the sprayer so it could go back to shooting a full spray on the reverse pull.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011