autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

My experience with customer service at Durrmaid...

Just recently I had a problem with my extractor which I came to find out was my fault. I was running the Durrmaid 1600 with a very thin extension cord and come to find out, this was not a good idea. So the last time I tried to turn it on I had smoke shooting out of it like a smoke bomb. I didn't know what to do so I called Dennis at Durrmaid.

They kindly took my extractor in and fixed all the problems with it. And very reasonably priced considering the fact that it was my fault for not running enough juice to the extractor. I have heard many horror storys about lousy customer service from other brands, (I don't want to mention any names) but lets just say, this has been the complete opposite.

Just about any extractor you buy will eventually give you problems down the road, but it's good to know with Durrmaid there is always great customer service. They fixed all my problems and now I can move on again with detailing. And considering the fact this extractor was less expensive than the other brands with the same specs.

Just a friendly heads up if anyone out there is looking for a decent extractor.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My experience with customer service at Durrmaid...

I had an issue with my 1600 a few weeks after getting it (used). Dennis was out when I called but he called right back a little while later, talked me thru troubleshooting my no power issue. Turned out to be junk on the waste tank float magnet causing it to not make a magnetic connection so the unit thought it was full. Shot of degreaser and a blast of water, no issues since. Well.... a wheel fell apart, but that was on me ( i think, they're a bit small ).

Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Re: My experience with customer service at Durrmaid...

this is awesome to hear! if i'm ever in the market for an extractor i will definitely give them some consideration over mytee since many have had some issues with their customer service..