autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: McKee's 37 Fast Interior Detailer Review

I concur! Nice review. Its a nice QUICK interior detailer. To freshen everything up, leave a nice scent, quick and easy.

Post Thanks / Like

Great review and 50/50 shots. I use it every couple of days! I buy it by the gallon!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review Joe!

My go-to quick interior detailer....great product!

Post Thanks / Like

Great review as always Joe.

Love McKee's FID, it's the go to for weekly washes. Works on everything, leaves no residue, just a nice fresh scent.

Post Thanks / Like

The business cards give it away. Why would he have business cards and not be associated with McKee's? McKee's 37 Fast Interior Detailer Review

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    '03 Corvette Z06

Super Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marc08EX View Post
    Great review Joe! I love FID!

The background looks like the Autogeek/McKee's 37 building. Also, the interior is possibly the McKee's 37 detailing van? Do you work there now?
    Thanks Marc!

I have been assisting McKee's 37, I helped at the rv super show in Tampa after we filmed comp ready due to my experience with the MCKEE'S RV Line. And I also had the pleasure of going to LA and helping out there as well! So I am having alot of fun helping out, So you can expect some exciting things from Next Level Auto Detail!!!!

the first time I used the products was for comp ready, when we worked on the 1940 Ford for the world of wheels Chicago. I was really really impressed with my short time of using the products that day. We won 3 awards, best paint at the show, best in class, and best display

(http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...est-paint.html)

Soon after I had some real 1 on 1 time with the polishes and did a review on them

Review:McKees 37 Polishes (Fast Cut, Fast Polish, Jewling Wax)

Ironically while I was polishing that 1978 Vette, Mike Phillips had called me and told me after I had met Bob in Chicago on the show, that Bob and his self would like me to be apart of the detail team for the season finale of season 1.

Once again the car I had the pleasure of working on was the 1973 Twin Turbo Ls7 Trans Am, and the product line we used for that car was McKee's 37 aswell !

From the waterless wash, detail spray, fast interior detailer, the polishes. It was just even more confirmation of how elite this product line is.

I also had the pleasure of being on season 2 where once again McKee's 37/RV was the product line we used to prepare the Newmar London Aire.

I consider my self a product snob, and all of the products in the 37 line impress me and are easy to get amazing results.

Post Thanks / Like

Great job, Joe!McKee's 37 Fast Interior Detailer Review

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Very nice review. I like that it has the ability to produce an even matte finish and fill in scratches. But is it really worth buying a dedicated product when I could buy the 2 gallon combo of D156 for about the same price of 1 gallon of fast interior detailer? It seems like alot of money to spend on an interior detailer (thats mostly water) when I could get a similar finish from D156.

Seems like a great product, just trying to figure out how I could possibly justify adding it to my arsenal and what it accomplishes that I'm missing out on currently

Post Thanks / Like

I love this product. Definitely a winner. Nice review. It makes Things look new without looking like you slimed it with product. Nice light scent too that doesn't linger.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoywod View Post
    Very nice review. I like that it has the ability to produce an even matte finish and fill in scratches. But is it really worth buying a dedicated product when I could buy the 2 gallon combo of D156 for about the same price of 1 gallon of fast interior detailer? It seems like alot of money to spend on an interior detailer (thats mostly water) when I could get a similar finish from D156.

Seems like a great product, just trying to figure out how I could possibly justify adding it to my arsenal and what it accomplishes that I'm missing out on currently
    Legit question.

I think not having to worry on areas where you risk slippage is definitely an advantage.

For the completist (I'm fast becoming MK37 fan & I do like the bottles), having a specific product is probably a plus rather than off-label usage.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast