autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Introducing: Duragloss Squeaky Clean

I am very proud and pleased to make this announcement on behalf of Duragloss! The product in question is called Squeaky Clean.

The History:

I have been working with Jerry Bailey of Duragloss for several years for beta testing different products, etc. About 18 months ago I asked Jerry to try to create a paint cleaner/surface prep product that would be specifically very appropriate for use prior to coating paint and wheels and glass. As you know, in order for the coatings to be their most effective, the surface must be squeaky clean in order to obtain a successful bond. I had basically asked him to create a product like DG 501, but without any sealant in it at all. He did.

We started beta testing it at Live2Detail. I was in charge of the field testing. We literally tested it around the world. After many, many months, lots of feedback and then after a few tweaks, the product was ready to go.

The Product:

SC can be used by hand or machine. It is an excellent choice to make sure any polishing oils or surface residue is gone prior to coating. SC leaves nothing behind itself. It's cleaning ability is fantastic. The product is not just limited to use prior to using a coating either. It is an excellent choice to preceed a wax or sealant too. Please look at THIS job of a brand new 300 SRT8 that I did with it prior to coating it with CarPro CQuartz Finest. I have done many coating jobs with Squeaky Clean as the last step prior to coating with great success.

Availabilty:

DG has had so many people asking them about availability, that it has graciously agreed to pre-release it before it's official launch date. What this means is that the bottle will have a temporary label on it and not the official DG one that will have their usual artwork, etc. That will come later.
    Until it is available on official launch, it will only be available through DG directly. AG will probably carry it (If people ask them, I'm sure they will) once it comes down the "regular" channels, which probably won't be too long.

Pricing:

God Bless Duragloss! In my humble opinion, DG has priced this very fairly, just like the rest of their line. 8 oz bottle sells for $10 plus $4 shipping. DG has a flat $5 shipping on any purchase from their store, so if you order a gallon of 901, AW or whatever, your shipping would only be $1 more. Very cool.

My Thanks:

This was the first time that I've been involved in a product from its initial development all the way to market. This has been a fun, enlightening and enjoyable journey all thanks to Jerry and Bill Bailey. These gentlemen are the real deal. Genuine, caring people who want to have the best products out there for a fair price. I still think their line is one of the best kept secrets in car care. I am grateful to them for allowing me this opportunity. I am humbled by their generosity.

Conclusion:

Many people have been asking me for more than a year about SC and if and when it was going to be available. It is a great product that will help ensure a successful bonding of a coating, wax or sealant to your car's paint, wheels or glass at a very fair price. Now, when AG gets it, hopefully they'll put it on BOGO---->HINT, HINT<------lol

2. Thanks VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Likes VitreousHumor liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Introducing: Duragloss Squeaky Clean

"like"

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome Richy!
    Buddy

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Finally!!!

But I can't find squeaky clean on DG's website.

Richy: do you know anyone will carry SC in Canada?

Post Thanks / Like
    As soon as its available, I'll be getting it for sure, like that's a big surprise! As far as when I'll use it, well, seeing as the spring/summer season is here it will have to wait till the next spring clean-up but maybe I'll be able to use it on someone elses ride....hmmm!

Thanks Richy and I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't ask about DG's version of clearseal, its the final frontier....PLEASE BRING THAT TO MARKET, PLEASE!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for sharing and it sounds like a good product to try when released.

Post Thanks / Like

Richy, sounds great. However, I think it would have been much more efficient if it was spray on, wipe off. Considering it can be applied by machine, it cannot be sprayed?
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky_L View Post
    Finally!!!

But I can't find squeaky clean on DG's website.

Richy: do you know anyone will carry SC in Canada?
    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    As soon as its available, I'll be getting it for sure, like that's a big surprise! As far as when I'll use it, well, seeing as the spring/summer season is here it will have to wait till the next spring clean-up but maybe I'll be able to use it on someone elses ride....hmmm!

Thanks Richy and I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't ask about DG's version of clearseal, its the final frontier....PLEASE BRING THAT TO MARKET, PLEASE!

Sent from my SPH-M930 using AG Online
    Guys, Sorry I wasn't more direct. (Trying not to upset AG...) You need to call DG (1-800-638-7245) and place the order by phone. It is already being sold. My friend Marcus was the first to pick some up.

Quote Originally Posted by FivePoint.0 View Post
    Richy, sounds great. However, I think it would have been much more efficient if it was spray on, wipe off. Considering it can be applied by machine, it cannot be sprayed?
    Mark, it's a strong product. Spray on, wipe off wouldn't have yielded as strong a product as SC is. It is silly-easy to use as it is. Even a Richy can do it!!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

This is awesome, I can't wait.

So does it have the cleaning abilities as dg 501 but without the sealant? Or does it simply remove all oils?

Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast