Just wanted to give my quick opinion sorry no pics its was cold.

I wanted to do a quick interior detail on my girlfriends jeep compass. It was 16 degrees when I pulled it into the garage. After a good vacuuming I grabbed my miguired 10:1apc and my new bottle of nexzett cockpit premium. I began with a round brush and apc due to the heavy soiled plastic in back hatch. Unfortunately the apc began to freeze and turn into powder. Before giving up i sprayed the NCP on the panel and to my suprise it foamed up but didnt freeze. I was very impressed with the cleaning power of this 2 in one. It easily removed most soiling and did a good job on the caked up turn signal handle with minimum agitation. In the cold weather while applying the NCP it did look streaky but it just took longer to flash in the cold weather. Feeling pretty good with the results I grabbed the cheap rubber floor mats and started rubbing them down. Yes, at this point the apc would have been a help but NPC did the job. If you guys have weathertechs NCP doesnt streak and doesnt leave mats slick.

In conclusion the next day in the daylight the interior was matte and clean. The best ive ever seen it winter or summer. I have been using and testing alot of products this last year. Very few really knock my socks off but this is one of the handfull that does.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Autogeekonline mobile app