autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review & How-To: Spruce Up Your Interior With McKee's 37 Interior Products

Marc, will absolutely give McKee's AIO leather Lotion a try based on your review.
    One question, in your opinion how does it compare to 2-step cleaner conditioners such as Wolfgang or the old Z9 Z10 combo.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrutalNoodle View Post
    Marc, have you tried CG's Sprayable Leather? I'm quite fond of it - that nice leathery, new car scent.

My routine has been Ultima Interior Shampoo Gel + CG's. I'm considering McKee's Interior Detail Kit.
    BrutalNoodle, I haven't tried the CG sprayable leather yet.

Let us know what you think of it when you get it. The kit looks like a good option. You're getting all the MF stuff for free.

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops View Post
    Marc, will absolutely give McKee's AIO leather Lotion a try based on your review.
    One question, in your opinion how does it compare to 2-step cleaner conditioners such as Wolfgang or the old Z9 Z10 combo.
    You'll love it cyclops!

The only leather products I've tried are the Meguiar's cleaner and conditioner. I don't really like detailing leather because it's a lot of work and takes a long time. But this AIO leather lotion makes it a lot easier. I would say the smell and effect is similar to the Meg's conditioner. I don't think it will have the cleaning strength as a stand alone cleaner but if you maintain your leather often with this product, then you won't need a strong cleaner. You know the sayings: Often maintenance is easy maintenance. And If it can do a lot of things, it won't be specialized in each.
    2011 SEMA Meguiar's Car Crazy Showcase Team
    2016 Competition Ready Barn Find Porsche Team

Post Thanks / Like

Marc, this is another great review. I have the Leather All In One and agree, it's a great product on leather and equally good on the plastic and vinyl interior surfaces as well.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glfnaz View Post
    Marc, this is another great review. I have the Leather All In One and agree, it's a great product on leather and equally good on the plastic and vinyl interior surfaces as well.
    Thanks a lot Brad! I appreciate it

Post Thanks / Like

Marc not sure how I originally missed your review, but nice work as always. I can second your sentiments about the All In One interior lotion. Has decent cleaning properties and noticeably hydrates the leather. Also on the plus side, if you like the smell of leather this product is for you. No mistaking it (grin). It has become my go to interior product for leather surfaces. I typically wait a few hours before sitting in the car to allow for full absorption, and as you mentioned, the leather will feel smoother, softer and tighter.

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Marc not sure how I originally missed your review, but nice work as always. I can second your sentiments about the All In One interior lotion. Has decent cleaning properties and noticeably hydrates the leather. Also on the plus side, if you like the smell of leather this product is for you. No mistaking it (grin). It has become my go to interior product for leather surfaces. I typically wait a few hours before sitting in the car to allow for full absorption, and as you mentioned, the leather will feel smoother, softer and tighter.

ScottH
    Thanks a lot for the compliments Scott!

The McKee's 37 AIO Leather Lotion is definitely a home run. So easy to use, lasts long, good cleaning ability, not greasy and has a good smell. Like you said, it provides a good leather smell. I use this product often.

Post Thanks / Like

Resurrecting an old thread here...great review. Now how does this differ or compare to McKee's 70/30 Leather cleaner/conditioner. I get that 70/30 is 70% cleaner and 30% conditioner...does that mean that the AIO leather conditioner is more conditioner than it is cleaner??? Seems like somewhat of a duplicate, so which one should a guy get?

Post Thanks / Like

no comments?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    no comments?
    Might want to get in touch with Nick of McKee's and ask him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luvmyrv View Post
    Resurrecting an old thread here...great review. Now how does this differ or compare to McKee's 70/30 Leather cleaner/conditioner. I get that 70/30 is 70% cleaner and 30% conditioner...does that mean that the AIO leather conditioner is more conditioner than it is cleaner??? Seems like somewhat of a duplicate, so which one should a guy get?
    Nick describes the AIO leather lotion as 30% cleaner, 70% conditioner.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast