autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Mckee's N-914 Rinseless Wash - Review

Alright I just mixed up my 1st batch of the new no frills, no nonsense, you wanted it, you got it rinseless wash in its purest form... Nicks-914, I mean Mckee's N-914Mckee's N-914 Rinseless Wash - Review Here's my review.

McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash

I diluted 1oz. into 2 gallons, tossed in 4 16x16" microfiber towels, gave it a quik swirl round the bucket and let it sit for a few min. while I handwashed a handfull of pads... Came back, sprayed real quik with the nozzle just to create light suds and began wiping down the truck, which I thought was fairly clean...

I guess it wasn't as clean as I had thought.Mckee's N-914 Rinseless Wash - Review [I couldn't help but think of those people who post vids trying to convince you they're about to demo on a dirty vehicle, yet magically pull up almost no dirt off a panel. Lol]

This is half the hood's worth of real deal dirt. This stuff felt good from the moment I wrung the 1st towel from the bucket. And it works effortlessly!

Other half of the hood.

I'm actually more impressed by this rinseless solution than I thought I would be. I think I had forgotten how pleasant rinseless washing actually is.. This was a breeze.Mckee's N-914 Rinseless Wash - Review

I was able to knock out the hood, fender, both passenger doors without the product drying out on me before going to dry. I liked that. Can't say enough about this N-914, it's solid in every way. Recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mckee's N-914 Rinseless Wash - Review

Very cool. So how do you feel it compares to d114?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    Very cool. So how do you feel it compares to d114?
    Well tbo it's been quite a while since I mixed up a batch of actual rinseless wash with D114. I use it so much out of a spray bottle for odd ball stuff and the other main use is claylube... I want to say this is better, but it would only be right to mix up a 2 gallon batch of D114 tomorrow to note the actual differences. I'll do it. But this stuff made me open my eyes back up to rinseless washing just now... I've been strictly waterless or bucket for a while now, so that's saying alot.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Thanks / Like

Is this rinseless wash streaky at all? Like do you need to really buff this stuff off or will drying it be good enough for a streak free shine?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WillSports3 View Post
    Is this rinseless wash streaky at all? Like do you need to really buff this stuff off or will drying it be good enough for a streak free shine?
    I've got another review coming up... The product I'll be reviewing does not know the meaning of streak. Streak what? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review. This is the real deal. Great stuff from McKee's.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Well tbo it's been quite a while since I mixed up a batch of actual rinseless wash with D114. I use it so much out of a spray bottle for odd ball stuff and the other main use is claylube... I want to say this is better, but it would only be right to mix up a 2 gallon batch of D114 tomorrow to note the actual differences. I'll do it. But this stuff made me open my eyes back up to rinseless washing just now... I've been strictly waterless or bucket for a while now, so that's saying alot.

Sent from my iPhone
    me too ive been meaning to try rinseless washing for a while now, i have the stuff. im looking for a smaller three gallon or so bucket with a lid so i can make a couple gallons and save it for the next wash

Post Thanks / Like

Nice review! I have some coming tomorrow from Nick along with a gallon of Fast Interior Detailer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WillSports3 View Post
    I washed my white ATS4 and a dark blue Corolla with the beta version and had no issues with streaking whatsoever. I dried the vehicles and did not have to go back and buff the finish like you sometimes have to do with the rinseless products containing carnauba.
    2017 Phantom Black Metallic Chevy SS, automatic, skylight, plus unused wheel in the boot.

Post Thanks / Like

I got to beta test this and loved it! Have used it several more times since and it keeps impressing. It cleans great and is streak free. My gallon arrived on Friday!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast