autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash - WOW! WOW! WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    got around to using it as a QD at the 10:1 dilution and didn't have any problems with it streaking. didn't really notice any immediate slickness (compared to some QD's), does it improve overnight? i wore latex gloves when using it and i didn't care for the sour smell too...
    I don't see any appreciable slickness with it either. Although I will say it works a lot better on coated cars vs. non-coated ones. It works great on my wife's car with Gloss Coat. Very slick and glides effortlessly across the paint. It feels almost grabby on my car that is half Overcoat and half PBL Sealant. I find myself reaching for Wolfgang detail spritz or Optimum QD on my car more often.

Post Thanks / Like

So, is this getting the best results over a coating? How about non-coated surfaces, say synthetic sealant or regular wax?
    Ah, who am I kidding, I always like to try something new, so will order anyways!
    BTW...I am a big fan of Uber and Ultima WW+, so anxious to compare to these.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ace22 View Post
    So, is this getting the best results over a coating? How about non-coated surfaces, say synthetic sealant or regular wax?
    Ah, who am I kidding, I always like to try something new, so will order anyways!
    BTW...I am a big fan of Uber and Ultima WW+, so anxious to compare to these.
    Both my vehicles are coated but I do and ahve used it on customer cars that are sealed with non-coating products and it works great. I use it mainly as a detail spray with a few ounces of CarPro Reload mixed in. Love the slickness and gloss level.

Pic Time

2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome, thanks for sharing...love the S4!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Add an ounce of Reload to the 1:10 ratio for added slickness. Never really had any sour odor to me.
    Are there any streaking issues as with using Reload straight? As I'm sure you know Reload can be a little finicky.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas@Autowerx View Post
    Nano-scale Si02 particles, aka silica, is the backbone ingredient in many of CarPro's protective coatings and sealants.
    I have to wonder if there is any risk of developing silicosis,

Silicosis is a lung disease caused by breathing in tiny bits of silica, a mineral that is part of sand, rock, and mineral ores such as quartz. It mostly affects workers exposed to silica dust in occupations such mining, glass manufacturing, and foundry work. Over time, exposure to silica particles causes scarring in the lungs, which can harm your ability to breathe.
    Its too early to tell with these glass products, but silicosis is very real and creeps up on you without much warning.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pdqgp View Post
    CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash

I must say that I have been very pleased with just about every CarPro product I’ve used outside Reload due to spotting. After really liking the Essence and ordering up some Essence Plus, I took them upon a sample offer of their new CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash product. It comes in a small 1.7oz bottle which is more than enough to mix up a full bottle of product to test out.

It’s a waterless wash/detail spray that can be mixed up from 1:5 to 1:15. My intention was to use it as a waterless wash and detail spray just to compare to others out there. I’m so glad I did too. I mixed it up in between the two ratios at 1:10 with distilled water and WOW! It’s great stuff!!

My car was relatively clean with only a few days of road dust and particulate on it. No rain or mud so just the right condition for me to take 15 minutes to spruce her up for the week. Mind you being pure black and fully 100% corrected I’m ULTRA picky and rightfully concerned that it might micro mar. I was prepared with a little time to fix it should have done so.

My test spot is my rear deck lid. End result is I now have ZERO concerns using proper technique and OMG what a slick finish it offers. I used one MF Rag dampend with product, sprayed the panel and wiped. Using a second clean MF Rag I buffed to a shine. You’d think you just applied a fresh LSP or slick coating it's that nice. All that and no streaking either. Gloss and shine is outstanding too.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my Wolfgang Uber for Rinseless washing and was happy overall with it as a detail spray so long as it wasn’t mixed too strongly, but no after trying CarPro’s new product, I’m hooked. I could see using this as a drying aid too. For my rinseless washes I plan on using a spray bottle with CarPro to hit it real quick as well. Best of both worlds. Call me addicted.

How crazy is it that I enjoy discovering such great new products like this.? Final rating for me is a 10/10. Great job to the guys and gals at CarPro!
    do you have a coated car? if not how do u feel about mixing your lsp with something that leaves a coating? i dont want to do it because if i want to use a spray wax after i dont think it will stick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JeffM View Post

Its too early to tell with these glass products, but silicosis is very real and creeps up on you without much warning.
    u can say that again, i deal with it at my work, good catch on that, i wouldnt be using this stuff in an ventilated garage just to be safe.

Post Thanks / Like

I used it as a RW only the first couple times and was blown away, 2 ounces for 3 gallons works great and I've gone as far as 3.5 gallons without an issue, this product is soooo thick, a little goes a really long way!

For my WW usage I go 15:1 (water/solution) because I felt 10:1 was a little thick for my needs but still worked great. I plan on doing a WW using Ech2o this Friday as it will have an entire weeks worth of dust and light dirt from driving to and from work, can't wait to do this, another true test for this elite product!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JeffM View Post

You're not gonna develop silicosis from applying silica coatings.

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast