autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash - WOW! WOW! WOW!

I've found using a 1:20 ratio works great as both a waterless wash and a quick detailer. It's still a little on the thick side and 1:25 is probably the sweet spot ratio for both uses I'm going to try the next time I mix up a batch.

Amazing product, and I really like using it.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Re: CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash - WOW! WOW! WOW!

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash

I must say that I have been very pleased with just about every CarPro product I’ve used outside Reload due to spotting. After really liking the Essence and ordering up some Essence Plus, I took them upon a sample offer of their new CarPro EcH2o Concentrated Waterless Wash product. It comes in a small 1.7oz bottle which is more than enough to mix up a full bottle of product to test out.

It’s a waterless wash/detail spray that can be mixed up from 1:5 to 1:15. My intention was to use it as a waterless wash and detail spray just to compare to others out there. I’m so glad I did too. I mixed it up in between the two ratios at 1:10 with distilled water and WOW! It’s great stuff!!

My car was relatively clean with only a few days of road dust and particulate on it. No rain or mud so just the right condition for me to take 15 minutes to spruce her up for the week. Mind you being pure black and fully 100% corrected I’m ULTRA picky and rightfully concerned that it might micro mar. I was prepared with a little time to fix it should have done so.

My test spot is my rear deck lid. End result is I now have ZERO concerns using proper technique and OMG what a slick finish it offers. I used one MF Rag dampend with product, sprayed the panel and wiped. Using a second clean MF Rag I buffed to a shine. You’d think you just applied a fresh LSP or slick coating it's that nice. All that and no streaking either. Gloss and shine is outstanding too.

Don't get me wrong, I still love my Wolfgang Uber for Rinseless washing and was happy overall with it as a detail spray so long as it wasn’t mixed too strongly, but no after trying CarPro’s new product, I’m hooked. I could see using this as a drying aid too. For my rinseless washes I plan on using a spray bottle with CarPro to hit it real quick as well. Best of both worlds. Call me addicted.

How crazy is it that I enjoy discovering such great new products like this.? Final rating for me is a 10/10. Great job to the guys and gals at CarPro!
    I couldn't agree more, I love that product. The whole Carpro line for that matter.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011