autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rinseless Wash BETA Testers Needed

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    At this point there's [7] people who've posted their thoughts and [9] who remain mum... What's up fellas? You signed up to post your reviews, lets hear them!
    FunX650
    RunRun411
    Paul_g
    BadgeRivFan
    Misterpaul
    Ekennett
    WendellJarvis
    Rlm564
    Rlmcarty

You're on the clock... lol.

Sent from my iPhone
    Unfortunately I wasn't one of the lucky ones to receive a sample so I'm just as curious as everyone else as to how well it works. As I've said in another thread, the new product will have some big shoes to fill with the demise of D114. Right now it seems like everyone's riding the ECH2O train. It's a great product but serves a totally different purpose. The industry is desperate for a D114 replacement right now. Garry Dean is coming out with a few new products in March. One of which is like an IPA wipe, another a RW/WW that leaves nothing behind, one that's like a WOWA kind of coating and a maintenance spray. The with all the new products coming out 2017 has a lot of promise for a great year to us detail pros and junkies. I'm just a junkie.
    Always keep the shine in your life.

Post Thanks / Like

Well Kevin you know how I feel about WGU and I do plan on coating my car with WG paint coating this spring and really need to find out, for sure, how well the 2 play together. I've come around to the idea of a RW that leaves nothing behind when it comes to maintaining a paint coating but I'm going to wait and see what Wolfgang themselves say. That said, the concept of a cleaner only product to keep the pure, coated look is intriguing to me.

I will have my gallon well before I apply the coating so either way I'll be covered.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I know Audios S6 mentioned it seems like this product is better than ONR, but I would like to know more detail as to why, if anyone else feels the same?
    I've been using ONR for about 2 months now, and I feel it does a good job especially since where I live there's a water restriction. I just shoot down my truck with a strong stream of water to remove loose dirt, then wash the truck in my garage with ONR and wipe dry...works great! I no longer have to rush to beat the sun as it rises and avoid washing in the heat.
    I did half of my tailgate with ONR and Gyeon, the ONR sheeted the water off while the Gyeon beaded...I prefer sheeting over beading, hence ONR won this comparison in my opinion...I'll use the Gyeon for my shower glass door.

So this is the reasons why I like ONR, and I know this is not about comparing ONR, but I would like to know if this test product can do the same as ONR or better?
    And if so, the reasons you think it does.

With all that said, this new product may not be on par with ONR since it is a wash/rinse, where ONR is a wash/dry...one less step.
    Keeping the Shiny side up and Shinning, and the Rubber side down and Sticky!
    Aloha!
    Woody

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OVRKLL View Post

With all that said, this new product may not be on par with ONR since it is a wash/rinse, where ONR is a wash/dry...one less step.
    I didn't understand this part.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I am willing to try.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by OVRKLL View Post
    This is incorrect.^

This new product they're testing is a rinseLess wash. There's no rinsing whatsoever required.

Sent from my iPhone

Post Thanks / Like

The suspense is killing me waiting for this product to come out!

Post Thanks / Like

i have been using the Beta formula in all aspects that I use my D114 for. door jams, interior wipedowns, windows, rims, tires, tool cleaning, and yes even in my MF wash loads and so far its been working out great, the only thing I cant seem to figure out even with different mixtures is how to get it to lay "flat" like D114 does. while that's not a major con its just a obvious visual while using it.

Post Thanks / Like

In the wash load, you must have gotten a pretty large sample. Pretty soon, hopefully, we all will have a large amount of it 👍🎉

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry about being late but with Christmas and New Years then we had a week of rain, I know, excuses, excuses, excuses...

I finally got around to trying the sample out today I decided to do a rinseless wash on my BMW 335d. Here are my thoughts:

Smell: I like it. Even in concentrated form the smell was pleasant and not overpowering after dilution I really couldn't smell it at all. I think the smell was green apple, but I could be wrong.

Mixing: It mixed well. I used 2 ounces to 3 gallons of water. There was a tiny bit of suds that dissapated quickly. The water was very lightly tinted green. My microfiber towels were red so I didn't notice any discoloration.

Washing: I soaked my towels in the solution and went to work on my mildly dirty car. Dirt and road film came off easily leaving nothing behind (very important). The paint was squeaky clean. Worked great. I wanted to know for sure if anything was left behind so I washed the windshield then waited before wiping and saw no residue.

Conclusion: The product works like Meguires d114, cleans and leaves no residue. Just what we Geeks are looking for. If the price is similar to d114, I want to be first in line to buy a gallon.

Nick, thanks for letting me test this new product. It looks like a winner.

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast