Hello,

I recently had a chance to give this product a try. No pictures, but here are my thoughts.

If I had to come up with a description of what this product is, I would say duster on steroids (since it leaves a little protection behind)

I generally take my damp microfiber guzzler and use that to dust and wipe down my interior after every car wash. However, this product is a perfect alternative to that. It smells great, nothing specific, more of a fragrant scent, but nothing that really lingered. I noticed it the first time I got in my car after the wash, but after that I did not smell it again. I applied it directly to one of my "interior" microfiber towels, and then used that to wipe down the dash, door panels, console etc. It left absolutely nothing behind, no streaks, no residue, no change of appearance to the surfaces. And just like the damp towel, it sucked up all the dust.

Like Bob Mckee, I like my interior clean, but that does not always mean I need to deep clean it. Using a product like this for regular "maintenance" cleaning will probably allow much further intervals between deep cleanings and make that quick job of wiping things down just a bit more pleasant. A product that does exactly what it says!

McKee’s 37 FAST Interior Detailer