autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Quadruple product review...new products from McKee's, Blackfire

This weekend I finally had the time to try out some of the products I was lucky enough to win in the most recent giveaway from Nick, thanks again Nick! As a part of the deal I agreed to review the products. In this case I used 3 of them on my wife's ride yesterday and another one, the bug remover spritz on my own car last week. I will start with the other 3 products on my wife's ride yesterday. I should also say that I didn't take any pics, lighting was terrible because it was so sunny yesterday, just couldn't get a good pic, so you'll have to go by my individual review of each of the products, thank you.

Blackfire glass cleaner:

I started with this product on my wife's car yesterday because the dealership didn't do the best job cleaning the car when they washed it, the outside glass was all dried up and the inside windows were long overdue. so this was going to be a good test for any product. Now most glass cleaners I've tried have really worked out all the same, just the way it is but I have to say that the Blackfire glass cleaner was different. I cleaned the glass outside and it was pretty warm but it was later in the day, so it was cooling off. I sprayed the product onto the windshield first. I noticed that it smelled different than other glass products, so I expected something a little different and that's exactly what I got. This product cleaned the windows VERY WELL! I used a good amount of the product too and there were NO STREAKS! Once I finished the outside I turned my attention to the inside, yet another challenge. I sprayed the product onto the inside glass and got crackin' and once again, no problem and NO STREAKS ONCE AGAIN!!

CONCLUSION:

Not sure what's in there exactly but they have the mix spot on, so if your looking for a good glass cleaner, look no further and order some of this without a doubt.

McKee's Fast Interior Detailer:

My wife's interior isn't maintained as well as it should be, so yet again another test for a new product. I took a clean mf towel and sprayed some on the towel and got to work. I sprayed a fair amount on there too, didn't wanna go light on the dash, door panels and all plastic trim, this was a great idea on my part. What this product does is clean and leaves the surface with a nice, clean finish, nothing more, nothing less and for me, that's EXACTLY what I like when doing the interior bits. I also used this on my own car but with my car its been treated to Aerospace 303 interior dressing monthes ago and from time to time I will use a damp towel from doing a RW wash to keep it clean, now I don't have to do that because this product left my interior bits looking clean while maintaining the finish I had applied monthes ago, I REALLY LIKE THAT, this makes this product a straight up winner IMO! Once I'm out of this product I will be getting more of it, really, really like this....alot!

CONCLUSION:

GET THIS PRODUCT TO KEEP YOUR INTERIOR BITS LOOKING THEIR BEST!

McKee's All in One leather lotion:

Now with this product I have to say that I don't have alot of leather products to try this on but after cleaning my wife's interior I did clean her leather wrapped steering wheel though. Once I finished cleaning it with the McKee's Fast Interior Detailer the steering wheel looked and felt great, now I needed to treat it to keep it supple, well as much as a 10 year old wheel can be. Once I applied this the car sat over night and had time to soak in. I got into the car this morning and the wheel felt great, really nice and had a like new feeling. I also treated my own wheel with it right away before we left, so I expect great results on my own ride. This product has that typical leather smell but not over powering, so its not trying too hard to get your attention, it just does what it needs to do.

CONCLUSION:

A very solid leather cleaner/conditioner that I highly recommend, well priced and does the job well!

Now those are the 3 products I used on my wife's car and once done the interior looked better than it had in a long time. Now I have one more product to review, a product I used on my own car about a week and a half ago.

I would like to thank Nick and everyone at AutoGeek for giving me the chance to review these products, I hope these reviews help others out but if you have any further questions just drop a message and I'll answer them with as much detail as I can. I still have a couple more products to review but haven't been in a position to try them due to situations but when I do, I will put up another review for everyone, thank you!
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quadruple product review...new products from McKee's, Blackfire

I just applied the McKee's leather cleaner/conditioner to a pair of my old Sketchers that I can't get rid of and they look great, gave them a natural leather look once again!!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Great reviews !!! Thanis for sharing.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you Roger for the review.

Not sure what's in there exactly but they have the mix spot on, so if your looking for a good glass cleaner, look no further and order some of this without a doubt.
    I wonder how it would stack up to the other - outstanding - house brand: Pinnacle Crystal Clear Glass Cleaner with Water Repellent.

I really enjoy using this product, and have to give a shout out to Bigbull2984 for his review that convinced me to give it a go.

Of course now I'll HAVE to try this since you & Jeremy1976 thought highly of the product. I don't mind. I'm actually cool with more glass cleaners. Could always find a use for them around the place.

Post Thanks / Like

***UPDATE***

It rained like crazy yesterday and I can tell you guys that the water REALLY beaded up on all glass, big time and I wasn't expecting that, I guess I should re-read the ad about it, wasn't expecting that!

Thanks again Nick

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    ***UPDATE***

It rained like crazy yesterday and I can tell you guys that the water REALLY beaded up on all glass, big time and I wasn't expecting that, I guess I should re-read the ad about it, wasn't expecting that!

Thanks again Nick
    I just polished my glass with a light abrasive so I know it's totally stripped. And I'm going to try the Blackfire glass cleaner tomorrow to check out what you allude to. I'll post up results in my review thread. I suspected this was occurring, but knew I had remnants of something else underneath. So it was hard to know for sure. Glad you've discovered this too.

Post Thanks / Like

^Please do a 50/50 if you can, want, and will.