I graciously received this from Nick and AG to try out and review.

First time using it was yesterday on a very rough truck. Shook the product good, and started to apply by spraying liberally. Immediately I noticed that the smell was much less harsh than Iron X which I regularly use. I always hear how people mention the sulfur smell of Iron X and other Iron removing products. This is noticeably less and has more of an APC "clean" smell to it.

I soaked the entire truck head to toe with the Mckee's. Within about a minute it started to bleed. Sorry no pictures of that. Iron deposits came right off after about 5 minutes of dwell time then pressure washed. Did a great job on all areas including the wheels.

I always like to give products a couple uses before I completely vouch and put my name on the line as it being legit. I personally believe this will be a great competitor to the other iron remover manufacturers. With the smell being less offensive and almost having a clean odor to it, I think it will be a winner in the industry.

I will report back and update this with further seat time. At this point I would not hesitate to pick up a bottle and try it our for your iron particle removing and decontamination needs.

I'd like to mention, while it is less offensive smelling, always use this in a well ventilated area and keep out of reach of children.

Thanks Nick and AG for the opportunity to test this out! This is a winner!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk