For this review I’m going to share my experience using Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner:

From AG’s copy for Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner
Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner is an all-in-one cleaner and protectant that makes it possible to detail your interior in 10 minutes or less. Use it to clean and protect dashboards, door panels, vinyl seats, and door facings against premature aging.

Over the weekend I was detailing my DD, a 1998 Honda Civic, in order to sell it. After 16 years and 190K miles, it no longer fits my needs. Trying to get a toddler in and out of a backward facing car seat is a PIA! Given a small window of time - aka the mid-morning nap - I dug through my detailing supplies looking for my bottles of DP’s Interior Cleaner and DP’s Interior Protectant when I stumbled across Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner. Perfect! An interior AIO is exactly what I needed for this job.

Directions:

Given the entire interior needed a once over and this is an AIO I chose to use general purpose microfibers for this job. Lots and lots of them so I could work as clean as possible and avoid re-contamination.

Smell:

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner has a pleasant tropical aroma of coconuts. The smell was not overpowering nor did it give me a headache from sustained use in an enclosed space.

Appearance:
Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner has a milky white appearance that absorbs quickly into your application media. Here’s a shot of it a few seconds after I sprayed it:

Not much to see… until you apply it.

Application:

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner is easy to apply (but a mouthful to say). You can really tell it’s a water based product by how easily it spreads. I did notice a few streaks immediately after application but they were self-leveling and did not linger. It is possible the streaking was an effect of over application since I have a habit of going heavy with products when I’m short on time / don’t want to miss any spots.

Pictures:

Steering wheel before:

After:

Cup holders (notice the coffee stains) before:

After:

Shift boot before:

After:

50/50 shot of dash:

Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner applied to entire dash:

After dry buffing:

Conclusion
Overall, Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner did what it claimed. All of my interior surfaces were cleaned and left with a satin luster in one step. I did take the time to go over everything with a dry towel because a) I prefer a lower luster b) I wanted to be 100% sure to knock down any high spots.

Would I recommend this product? Sure. It works! Will it replace a proven winner like 303? Nope. I still prefer the low satin luster of 303. But as a time saver or for someone who doesn’t have the interest (or storage space) for separate bottles of interior cleaner and protectant this is a very good interior AIO to consider.

Additional Observations

I did notice Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner was slightly “grabby” during the dry buff phase. I’m not sure if this was normal or was due to my potential over application of product.

Hope this review was helpful for anyone considering Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner & Conditioner.