autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Polish Angel Glasscoat Cosmic (Quick Take)

These products are absolutely next on my list. Great stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by idriveblackcars View Post
    Mine too. I will be applying the primer and coating in fall on both my personal cars.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

The application process alone makes this product a front-runner for me when my current stock of stuff runs out.

I really like the idea of an LSP which will last a year, regardless of what you call it. Even if it only holds up a year, I'll be happy. I'll eagerly follow these threads to see how the product holds up.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Can you use the primer by hand on the smaller parts of your car to get the primer capabilities onto your paint? And can this coating be used on glass and wheels as well?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by idriveblackcars View Post
    Yes PA seems to have quality stuff. Just wish it was a little bit more budget friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy1976 View Post
    Mine too. I will be applying the primer and coating in fall on both my personal cars.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Awesome! You will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    The application process alone makes this product a front-runner for me when my current stock of stuff runs out.

I really like the idea of an LSP which will last a year, regardless of what you call it. Even if it only holds up a year, I'll be happy. I'll eagerly follow these threads to see how the product holds up.
    That's kinda how I feel about it too. Only reason I have a coating on this car is for test purposes. It stays in a garage and is well maintained.

Quote Originally Posted by WillSports3 View Post
    Can you use the primer by hand on the smaller parts of your car to get the primer capabilities onto your paint? And can this coating be used on glass and wheels as well?
    Yeah you should be able to use it by hand in smaller areas. I don't believe that it's recommended for glass. As for wheels if they are clear coated then I don't see why not.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Justin@FinalInspection View Post
    Yes PA seems to have quality stuff. Just wish it was a little bit more budget friendly!

Awesome! You will like it.

That's kinda how I feel about it too. Only reason I have a coating on this car is for test purposes. It stays in a garage and is well maintained.

Yeah you should be able to use it by hand in smaller areas. I don't believe that it's recommended for glass. As for wheels if they are clear coated then I don't see why not.
    Not for use on glass, plastics or wheels. PA makes separate coating products for those. In essence Cosmic really is a wax with coating properties for hardness (silica) and shine (titania). I don't read German but you can see the lab results on their site for hardness.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaFawnduh View Post
    Not for use on glass, plastics or wheels. PA makes separate coating products for those. In essence Cosmic really is a wax with coating properties for hardness (silica) and shine (titania). I don't read German but you can see the lab results on their site for hardness.
    Thanks for your clarification! So it's more of a hybrid. Makes sense. Kinda like PBL Synergy.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

Post Thanks / Like

Finally received my PA products and used the directions to detail a pearl white 2016 CR-V and a Blue Pearl 2016 Pilot this weekend.

Assessment on the CR-V: As mentioned by all who have used the products, application and removal could not be simpler. Used the BOSS G15 to apply the Invincible Primer to large areas and a foam applicator pad for the tight areas. Applied 2 coats of the Cosmic Angel with specified 45 minute rest between coats. Followed that up with Cosmic Spritz as directed. I'll try to get pictures later but results were very similar to the Nissan Rogue above. In direct sun, my wife commented that she had to shade her eyes against the reflection. VERY impressive results on a white car.

Assessment on the Pilot: Only one real difference here. PA has an option on their site to order the Cosmic Angel in a color specific formulation. They don't provide any information about the benefits, but I figured what the heck. Instead of a cloudy white color, the Cosmic Angel was blue. The wipeoff produced blue coloration on the microfiber.

All in all, my search for the products that will be used on my daily drivers is over. I plan to simply wash (probably Griot's Brilliant Wash) and use Cosmic Spritz as a "drying aid / coating enhancer".

As noted by others above, the amount of product used if you follow PA directions is very small. I would compare usage of the Cosmic Angel to the amount of Collinite 845 needed to coat the same car. A little goes a long way and the cost per application becomes very reasonable. I would expect the Cosmic Angel to last the life of both cars (which I plan to be a long time).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaFawnduh View Post
    . In essence Cosmic really is a wax with coating properties for hardness (silica) and shine (titania).

Are you sure it's a wax with coating properties? If so, then what's the difference with something such as synergy?

Post Thanks / Like

Justin, looks great and I used PA Viking with great ease of use and results

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast