autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Trans-mate??

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Trans-mate??

Has anyone in the New England area or anywhere for that matter heard of and tried teams-mate products? I found a local supplier and they carry many products from this company. I've just never used them and can't seem to find any info online. Thanks for any feedback👍👍

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trans-mate??

Welcome to AG!

Trans-mate sounds like a matchmaking service for interesting people.
    Funny thing, Teams-mate does, too. Something about a key party.

Ah, the Googler reveals all. AG doesn't care much for discussions revolving around competitors, so I doubt this thread will go far.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

😂😂 damn iPhone auto correct.

Post Thanks / Like

That's a poser not often seen
    in this particular format.
    Oh well...If that's what you want...
    Here you go:

Trans-mate??-image-jpeg

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Cheap products, mainly used in the used car shop industry. I would personally stay away from theses products and save your money. If cheap and Quilty is what you are looking for you should look into Meg's or mothers products as they will give you much better results and the same price.

Post Thanks / Like

I am in the south shore Ma area. I used tons of transmate stuff back in the day. As for production type detailing there stuff is pretty nice. Definitely not cheep!

I liked there detail spray, tires shine, wheel cleaner and there extractor soap.

Just curious as to who you found that sells it. Only place I knew of was Allied Technologies Inc.

But like stated there are better choices, especially from Autogeek and there affiliates.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the info. I was just curious as sometimes I can't wait for shipping to get products and these are readily available. Tough to find quality detailing products from stores, at least in my area.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi and welcome to AG!!! Being in NH, I'm well aware of that product line and the company that distributes them (as mentioned above). The company that distributes those products and thousands of others, (including 3m & Megs) has been a family business for nearly 100 years and are wonderful folks to talk with.

However, with that said, I want to point out some basics of the AGO Forum: Forum Rules

1. The AutogeekOnline discussion forum is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.com. Product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.com and PBMA's family of websites.

With all that said, My buddy owns a detail shop in northern MA and uses that distributor and those products. He turns 40 to 60 cars a week in a recon production, has a staff of 4 - 6 guys at any given time, works Mon-Sat 7:30am to 7:30pm, and has done it for 25 years. He does recon of commercial vehicles, livery vehicles and privately owned vehicles. For someone like him, turning that amount volume per week requires his purchase to be 1.) cost effective 2.) in 100 Gal drums. Thus, he uses that distributor for all their bulk products.

IMO, If you've found AG, it's because you're on the OCD side of things. All I can say is all my products come from AGO, and I invest heavily in the Pinnacle & McKee's product line and have never been let down. I watch my stock levels carefully and wait for the sales (which are more frequent than ever!). I buy mostly bulk (128 oz) of everything and take advantage of the BOGO's and two packs (i.e. McKee's HD APC x2 128oz pricing).

I have done side by side on a few items, such as the iron decontamination products, and IMO, CarPro Iron-X comes out on top every time. I am eager to try McKee's Iron product when it is released.

I hope this helps!