autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pinnacle Natural Brilliance

So, I have been a Pinnacle XMT guy for awhile, Hence my avatar pic. I took on a new Line and BOY am I IMPRESSED!

I detailed a Black 2005 Saab 92x Aero three years ago. ( owner did a really good job cleaning it over the years but it needed correction again).

I quickly went to a Orange Pad and Tried out the Pinnacle Natural Brilliance Advanced Swirl Remover, It took me Half the hood until i figured out it's working time, I quickly realized what I was getting myself into with this one, As the time progressed I became very happy , even excited to get to the next panel.

What would normally be a XMT no 2, with orange pad followed by a XMT no 1 White pad was done in ONE PASS with a orange pad. I used Polishing towels to buff it up nice. There were A LOT of defects in the paint. ( Bird acid stains, deep scratches , Hard water spots, ect)

The owner did not want me to spend loads of time on the paint, so I did as she asked and she is gonna do the dressing. I would just like to thank Autogeek For recommending this product to me , I AM VERY HIGHLY IMPRESSED WITH THE LINE!~ Can't wait to use it again.. If it came out this clean before the lighter polish and wax I am very very eager to see the final results when I apply all the products in sequence.

I even wore my Autogeek shirt that was given to me back in the day to mark the special occasion!

Here is the before

I couldn't believe how well the paint changed using this product, the paint was GREY before basically - I told the owner I was repainting the car in the driveway.. OMG

Still learning the product , got some clean up to do yet.. But damm you can see the people 30 feet away in the road!

Prolly could of waited 20 mins later to take these photos so the haze was removed, and polish addressed in certain areas, but man i was so excited..

easy on, If broken down completely it wipes off well!

Marty

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pinnacle Natural Brilliance

thanks for the write-up

Post Thanks / Like

AIO ( all- in - one) I think you mean Well No, It's a Diminishing abrasives product, It's gentle on the paint. It's used for mild to moderate swirl correction and is in prep for waxing. The longer you use it the better it works at removing inconsistent Swirls, and imperfections in the paint. It leaves the Paint SMOOTH. Like Glaze application smooth. I was really surprised not to see Micro marring on removal with the product. I thought I was gonna have to do another pass, Didn't need too. I hit this car pretty hard 3 years ago. Told the owner this was the last time because the Clear is going to get thinner each time it's corrected. but we all know that. Now she just has too keep it waxed. Of course I told here to spend the money on the Pinnacle Soveran Paste wax and recommended Autogeek.net for supplies.

Marty

Post Thanks / Like

If you like the Advanced Swirl Remover, you're going to like the Pinnacle Advanced Compound. It too finishes off very nicely. Very similar to Menzerna FG400.

Post Thanks / Like

Paul,

It's in my bag , I bought that and the finishing polish as well, and I got the big bottles Memorial Day. I am Driving all over the place trying to find a car I can use it on and then talking to the owner... HHEHEHEH Never have used the Menzerna FG, or SG i think it is I do in fact love the results it produces on the videos i watch. .. I started using Pinnacle and just have been in love with that product since.

Marty