autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mike Phillips

Re: Review - NEW BLACKFIRE All-In-One Trim & Tire Protectant

Quote Originally Posted by MI Mike View Post

I have purchased alot of products they do not live up to my standards, and end up dumping.

My standards are probably about as high as anyone that doesn't like to wast time, money or energy and I like this product.

When it comes to tires I really only like to apply coatings. Here's the deal though.... sometimes it's not practical due to the junk someone has already applied to their tires. So for car detailing projects where it's just impractical to scrub a tire to surgical cleanliness this is my go-to product.

In fact, ever since Nick brought me a sample it's all we used on tires when it was impractical to coat the tires.

Here's an example.... the paint on this car was so hacked-up it was ridiculous. After correcting the paint now the tires stood out as being flat out UGLY. The wheels were okay after a quick wipe but the tires took away from all the beauty we created with the paint.

So I think it was Frank, one of my regular Thursday night guys, that took the new BLACKFIRE All-In-One Trim & Tire Dressing to the tires on this car and fixed the problem.

I was going to use some of the before and after pictures of the wheels and tires from this 2002 Panoz Esperante for this review but I my focus wasn't on wheels and tires when I was taking pictures of the car it was on the hack-up paint... so I didn't really have any GREAT before and after shots of the tires.

Even so... I'm here to tell you this new one-step tire cleaner and dressing cleaned the ugly brown tires and restored a deep, dark black sheen that gave this product the finishing touch it needed so we could stick a fork in it and call it done.

Pictures: 2002 Panoz Esperante - BLACKFIRE Crystal Coat Paint Coating

Before
    Focus in on the front driver's side tire you can see it's flat out ugly with that brown discoloration called blooming.

AFTER

For the upcoming Detailing Boot Camp Class in July I have 2 Black Corvettes and 1 Black SSR coming to the class and this will be the product we use for doing Cosmetic Engine Detailing on these three vehicles.

Tires? Have to wait till the cars arrive and see what's on them. If they already have dressings then we'll use this product. If not then we may coat them. Have to wait and see what's practical and what's not.

Post Thanks / Like

This product simply amazed me! Gave the look on my tires i was looking for. And dry to the touch. No sling.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MI Mike View Post
    When will samples be available.???

I have purchased alot of products they do not live up to my standards,
    and end up dumping.
    This one is well worth it. If you're ever in SE MI, I'll hook you up with some.

Before you dump them, let me know, I'll pick hem up from you. I drive through mid-MI when going to Alpena every now and then.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234