autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

Recommendation: Microfiber Applicator Pad for applying 303 Graphene Nano Coating Spray

Recommendation: Microfiber Applicator Pad for applying 303 Graphene Nano Coating Spray

Extra Large Microfiber Applicator Pad

Since the time this product was introduced and I wrote my review here,

Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

I've seen the warehouse staff place PALLETS of this product where our packing staff can EASILY get to it to ship out as this stuff is literally flying out of the Autogeek.com store. Yes, flying.

At the time I used the product on the old 2-door Ford you see in the picture above, I was using a large microfiber applicator pad I found in the garage in a drawer where I keep all types of miscellaneous applicator pads. I have know idea where it came from but my guess is it was a sample sent to us from the vendor we get the thinner version from. Normally I don't use or show products you cannot buy from the AG store as it doesn't make good business sense. That said, when I tried to use the thinner version and even the simple round yellow foam applicators you see me use for waxes, neither of these worked well. So I grabbed this single large microfiber applicator pad and used it when I applied the 303 Graphene to the old Ford. It worked GREAT. It took all the work out of gripping an applicator pad and just as important, once ONE SIDE was dampened with the 303G, it also worked great to spread out a thin, uniform layer of the 303 Graphene nano coating.

I didn't much dwell on the applicator in the above review because the focus of the review was the product. Then a few days later I used this product on my our Infinity QX30 after getting the QX30 back from the dealership. (that's another story),

A few weeks ago I used the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating to seal the original single stage paint on a 1969 Corvette after an intense and aggressive paint correction process using a wool pad on a rotary buffer.

Point being,

I've used this large microfiber applicator pad on 3 different cars to apply the 303 Graphene Nano Spray and it's a match made in heaven. The size simply makes gripping the applicator easy on you and the short nap of the microfiber works great for spreading the coating over body panels.

Pictures

The applicator in the center is an applicator I FOUND here at Autogeek. It is the PERFECT applicator for the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating.

This is s thinner version we DO sell and I use these a lot for applying interior cleaner, conditioners and protectants, also for all types of products for the outside of the car. While it will work for the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating, it's hard to grip and the foam core is soft and squishy and this simply makes it difficult to apply a product like this to an entire car.

This is the one I found. The foam core is dense or firm. This makes it easy to grasp and hold onto while spreading the 303 over a panel. The thicker foam intercore also makes it easier to grip and move over a panel.

This is the applicator to get...

This is a microfiber applicator we sell here at Autogeek and while I have not used it - it is very similar to the microfiber applicator pad that I found and have used on multiple cars. I vouch that it will be a great applicator pad for this product. After use, wash with your microfiber towels and use it again in the future.

On Autogeek.com

Extra Large Microfiber Applicator Pad

The thin one in the picture above,

Cobra Microfiber Applicator Pads

2. Likes Malibu Jim liked this post
    Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review 303 Graphene Nano Coating Spray - Microfiber Applicator Pad

Thanks Mike! I can't wait to get me a few of these!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Where's the write up on the Corvette?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN View Post

Where's the write up on the Corvette?

In my head and on my iphone.

Have not gotten to it yet...

6. Thanks Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    In my head and on my iphone.

Have not gotten to it yet...

I cant wait to read it brother! It sure does look nice!

Mike Phillips

Re: Recommendation: Microfiber Applicator Pad for applying 303 Graphene Nano Coating Spray

Need a clean URL

Mike Phillips

Re: Recommendation: Microfiber Applicator Pad for applying 303 Graphene Nano Coating Spray