autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Super Member Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    All good stuff.....especially the Lilly Brush
    I cant wait to try it!!!! I just did this Durango and spent all day getting pet hair out. Also coated with the 303 Graphine Nano Spray Coating. It turned out pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

Post Thanks / Like

Here is my “test” of the 303 product discussed here versus blackfire SI02 spray. Here are the steps I took to demonstrate this. I used a brand new trunk spoiler that is off my Camaro that Swapped for a wing at delivery, duplicating the paint condition you would see on a brand new car. There were no defects to correct. This was done in my workshop, climate: 72° temp humidity 48%

So here are the steps I took:

Step one: Carpro eraser used to completely clean the surface of any waxes or sealants.

Step two: an orbital was used with a black soft pad and blackfire premier Pro SI02 polish to do the entire two areas. That was wiped/buffed off, and then I let 1 hour expire.

Step three: blackfire SI02 spray wiped on to the right area, and 303 Graphene spray on the left area. Both were left on for 15 minutes to haze over and cure.

Step four: both areas wiped off and then buffed, with a brand new 360 GSM detailing towel, short nap side used.
    I did not notice any difficulty to wipe off, the black dots of the 303 came off just a bit more sticky than the si02 side, but still very easy. Both of these will mark your towels a bit, the 3O3 will turn your buff towel and applicator brick with streaks of black, the BF will turn your applicator towel pink. Get them to a wash ASAP when finishing, it seems to come out on both.

Below are the results..in person, The diff is extremely minor, both look great. (Notice the word graphene in both is very crisp ) However the 303 promises more durability ,so I am going to set the spoiler in the direct sun for two months in the back yard to see how it weathers… Check back here in Feb..I will rinseless wash it about every two weeks…

A final consideration is financial, the BF is $1.50/oz, the 303 is $1.16/oz.

Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating-ff1c203c-86bc-49ba-9bcd-ff4ef369022f-jpg
    Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating-8c60610a-9c16-4aaa-96c9-ed45ac85a675-jpg
    Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating-2595b644-6a37-426d-af33-199084a22ba6-jpg
    Glen -

3. Thanks Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN, dgage thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN, dgage liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN View Post

BOOM!!! Reccomended items purchased!!!

Wow!

Thank you for your trust Jacob. I hope I don't let you down.

I'll be re-visiting the blue Miracle Towels today when I wipe the 303 Graphene Nano Coating off the wife's QX30. Will also be claying it with the ultra fine poly clay.

I did use the SONAX Glass Cleaner for my waterless wash on the Ferrari yesterday, worked like a charm for a PREP WASH.

5. Thanks Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN thanked for this post
    Likes Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Trying to get my mindset on Sonax glass cleaner as a waterless wash . Saw you tube video and Mike explaining it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Trying to get my mindset on Sonax glass cleaner as a waterless wash . Saw you tube video and Mike explaining it.
    Does he use it as a waterless wash or a prep wash?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Does he use it as a waterless wash or a prep wash?
    Prep Process

Before you can apply the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating you need to start with a clean car. To clean this car I did a waterless wash using SONAX Glass Cleaner and a 6-pack of Miracle Towels

9. Likes Jacob Harrod AUTOCLEAN liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KBsToy View Post
    Prep Process

Before you can apply the 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating you need to start with a clean car. To clean this car I did a waterless wash using SONAX Glass Cleaner and a 6-pack of Miracle Towels
    This is what he did prior to prepping with Sonax:

"I washed and dried and then applied the new 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating on this streetrod. "

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by glen e View Post
    Here is my “test” of the 303 product discussed here versus blackfire SI02 spray. Here are the steps I took to demonstrate this. I used a brand new trunk spoiler that is off my Camaro that Swapped for a wing at delivery, duplicating the paint condition you would see on a brand new car. There were no defects to correct. This was done in my workshop, climate: 72° temp humidity 48%

So here are the steps I took:

Step one: Carpro eraser used to completely clean the surface of any waxes or sealants.

Step two: an orbital was used with a black soft pad and blackfire premier Pro SI02 polish to do the entire two areas. That was wiped/buffed off, and then I let 1 hour expire.

Step three: blackfire SI02 spray wiped on to the right area, and 303 Graphene spray on the left area. Both were left on for 15 minutes to haze over and cure.

Step four: both areas wiped off and then buffed, with a brand new 360 GSM detailing towel, short nap side used.
    I did not notice any difficulty to wipe off, the black dots of the 303 came off just a bit more sticky than the si02 side, but still very easy. Both of these will mark your towels a bit, the 3O3 will turn your buff towel and applicator brick with streaks of black, the BF will turn your applicator towel pink. Get them to a wash ASAP when finishing, it seems to come out on both.

Below are the results..in person, The diff is extremely minor, both look great. (Notice the word graphene in both is very crisp ) However the 303 promises more durability ,so I am going to set the spoiler in the direct sun for two months in the back yard to see how it weathers… Check back here in Feb..I will rinseless wash it about every two weeks…

A final consideration is financial, the BF is $1.50/oz, the 303 is $1.16/oz.

Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating-ff1c203c-86bc-49ba-9bcd-ff4ef369022f-jpg
    Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating-8c60610a-9c16-4aaa-96c9-ed45ac85a675-jpg
    Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating-2595b644-6a37-426d-af33-199084a22ba6-jpg
    You left the 303 on for a full 15 minutes before wiping off?

Post Thanks / Like

Did you read my step three? The article says I waited 15 minutes. I probably actually waited about 20 , l as I had a phone call.
    Glen -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by briarpatch View Post
    You left the 303 on for a full 15 minutes before wiping off?
    I think Mike said he did the whole car and then took his time getting back to wipe it off. So I think he was closer to 40 or even 60 minutes before he wiped it off. Definitely not like a normal ceramic coating. Mike said it was grabby and took some effort but wasn’t too bad.

Reminds me of when I was putting on CanCoat incorrectly like it was a normal ceramic coating. Let it dwell for a minute and boy did I get a shoulder workout that day.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast