autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Review: Dr. Beasley's NSP Z1 - One Step Primer & Nanocoating with Ti02 & Si02 + Composite Engineered Abrasives

Mike,

Has this hit AG yet?

Tks, Greg

Mike Phillips

Re: Review: Dr. Beasley's NSP Z1 - One Step Primer & Nanocoating with Ti02 & Si02 + Composite Engineered Abrasives

Quote Originally Posted by Me Time View Post
    Mike,

Has this hit AG yet?

Tks, Greg
    I just looked at the,

What's New

page on the AG store and didn't see it there. Also looked on the Dr. Beasley's store page - didn't see it there.

Jim - the owner will be here next week, he's bringing each person in the class their own tube. I'll ask him when it starts shipping.

Remember - this is a brand new product. Jim sent it to me to review. That's how I got it early. And I always appreciate the companies that trust me to test and review their products.

Post Thanks / Like

Just curious since the waters are so muddy these days with all the different product claims. Does this leave behind a true ceramic coating, or more of a ceramic sealant along the vein of TW Hybrid Ceramic or Maguiar's Hybrid Ceramic?

4. Likes Celabe liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by muaddba View Post
    Just curious since the waters are so muddy these days with all the different product claims. Does this leave behind a true ceramic coating, or more of a ceramic sealant along the vein of TW Hybrid Ceramic or Maguiar's Hybrid Ceramic?
    Similar question: Hybrid Solutions Polish and Wax and Mckees 360 One Step are AIOs that leave behind ceramic sealants. Is this product in that same vein, or is it claiming more of a true coating (which probably isn’t possible but at least less polymers and higher SiO2/TiO2 concentration in whatever resins it uses in the formula)?

In other words, is this a comparable with those AIOs that are ‘ceramic infused’ sealants, or is this more of a CarPro Essence Extreme but the protection payed down is more suitable with its properties to be an LSP rather than a primer only?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by muaddba View Post
    Looks to be more of a "ceramic" infused sealant.

7. Likes acuRAS82 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a resin based coating...

Tom
    Mr Tommy's
    Wash, Buff, Wax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TMQ View Post

Tom
    CarPro Essence and Essence Plus also contains resins but they are not coatings. Thus why I was saying what is left behind is a ceramic infused form of protection.

Post Thanks / Like

Went to Beasley website in past and it said it was a resin based coating. Went to site this evening and can't find the info...

Oh well....

Tom
    Mr Tommy's
    Wash, Buff, Wax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TMQ View Post

Tom
    Resin is kind of a particular type of polymer, either natural or synthetic. Products that contain resins include Liquid Glass and Collinite 845. I'd think whether it's a coating or not would be determined by film thickness and company marketing.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast