autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book by Mike Phillips

The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book by Mike Phillips

This is the second edition which includes more updated information in general and specific sections on more tools including,

• The Rotary Buffer
    • The Cyclo Polisher
    • The Flex 3401

As well as all the dual action polishers like,

• Porter Cable 7424XP
    • Meguiar's G110v2
    • Griot's Garage 6" Orbital Polisher
    • Griot's Garage 3" Orbital Polisher

(all the the above are the same "type" of tools).

Detailing cars and showing others how to detail cars is my life long passion...
    I've spent an lifetime polishing cars and teaching others how to polish cars. I probably have more videos and how-to articles on the topic of car detailing than any other person in the history of the car. All the information is taken from my own hands-on, real world experience polishing out just about everything under the sun.

I grew up reading all the other books on car detailing and besides not being up today on all the modern tools, pads, products and techniques I never really learned anything from them that helped me work on a car. So I made sure my book was different, it will help you.

In fact, I guarantee if you read this book from cover to cover you'll know more than most detailers, at least the detailers that haven't read the book or that get on discussion forums like AutogeekOnline.net

Paperback Fans!
    Here's the link to order your own copy of the paperback version. There's an option to get it signed by me personally.

Click here to order your copy!

iPad Owners
    If you have an iPad you can get the interactive version which includes embedded videos plus lots of links to more videos and articles on the Internet.

Now available on the Apple iBookstore!

Traditional PC Computers
    There's an ebook version too for use on PC format computers with lots of links to more videos and articles on the Internet. (No embedded videos in the ebook)

Post Thanks / Like
    Get this for your IPad. It's awesome !!!

Mike Phillips

Re: The Complete Guide to a Show Car Shine Paperback Book by Mike Phillips

Here's some reviews from forum members that have read it....

Reviews: "The Complete Guide to A Show Car Shine" by William aka wlshephard

The Art of Detailing Book Review by forum member mjv231

Mike Phillips' Art of Detailing Book Report by Anthony aka OCDetails

Thanks for the review guys.... I really appreciate it. I know it takes time to think-out and then type-out anything on a forum.

Mike Phillips

These three DVD's cover every step for detailing your car from top to bottom and inside out.

Wolfgang Concours Series Instructional How-To DVD

Pinnacle Complete Car Care System Instructional How-to DVD

This DVD shows you everything you need to know to use the Porter Cable 7424XP, Meguiar's G110v2, Griot's Garage DA Polisher or ANY polisher on the market that is a copy of one of these.

How to Properly Use the Porter Cable 7424XP Dual Action Polisher Updated!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    These three DVD's
    I only see two.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by trekkeruss View Post
    I only see two.

Typing faster than I think....

(happens all the time)

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the Book and it is my bible for detailing needs. Excellent to go back and see detailing tips.

Additionally, before I start teaching young teenagers how to wash or detail a car...they MUST read his book and I will actually test them.

I cannot tell you how valuable this book is for the novices and for people that just want to know.

GET IT!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    I bought the Book and it is my bible for detailing needs. Excellent to go back and see detailing tips.

Additionally, before I start teaching young teenagers how to wash or detail a car...they MUST read his book and I will actually test them.

I cannot tell you how valuable this book is for the novices and for people that just want to know.

GET IT!

I've had a number of vocational schools purchase my book for their course manual.

I've also had a number of detail businesses use it for training their new employees, same type of deal, the employee must read the book before they can start work.

One lady that attended my detailing boot camp class and owns her own business, here name is Marelis, actaully created a written test for new hires and makes them take the test after reading the book.

She attended the same class Marco D'Inca attended....

Pictures: Detailing Boot Camp Class - May 4th & 5th, 2013

Here's Marelis using a Tornador Air Foamer to spray CarPro Iron X Snow Foam.

Quote Originally Posted by Marelis View Post
    Good day everyone,

Mel here - What's up!!

I would like to thank Mike, Nick, Autogeek.net and my classmates for an amazing weekend at the Boot Camp Class. I watched every youtube clip and read so much on the forums before the class, Mike makes it look so easy.

I learned so much hands on training that my confidence has boosted and I can work on any vehicle and it really is easy.

The training was great in so many ways: the information was current, the cars we worked on were awesome and the products we used were phenomenal and the people I met were so positive and very friendly.

As a woman, it was so nice to work with such a group of professionals who accepted me into the detailing industry with such supportive enthusiasm.

Mike is such a knowledgeable man and such a continuous learner. That he writes articles to share the information with us in his forum. It is always nice to go to a professionals as a reference.

I am confident that the information I learned and the book Mike has will make my detailing business easy and most importantly fun. I recommend this training for all types of car enthusiast young and old and mostly the ladies.

Thank you for listening and have a great day.

Pretty cool...

Post Thanks / Like

Mike, when I click on the iBook link to get it with my iPad, it shows that I already have it. I know I purchased the first one but and when this one comes up I can not buy it only view it. Am I missing something here?

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    Mike, when I click on the iBook link to get it with my iPad, it shows that I already have it. I know I purchased the first one but and when this one comes up I can not buy it only view it. Am I missing something here?

That's a Yancy question... I know he's swamped today and tomorrow with some hot projects but I'll ask him when I see him.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast