autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!

The green in the Low-Pro is more aggressive IMO. This line just gives people another option to choose from. More flexibility that the Low Pro pads so little better control over contoured surfaces.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NEW! - Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Foam Pad System for all long throw orbital polishers!

Quote Originally Posted by The Pad Man View Post
    The green in the Low-Pro is more aggressive IMO. This line just gives people another option to choose from. More flexibility that the Low Pro pads so little better control over contoured surfaces.
    Thank you, these will serve me nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

Some awesome offerings from B&S!

Looks good. This might be a solution for people who enjoy using their long throw machines with their favorite compounds and polishes.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

The Low-Pro's are the more aggressive pads and Uro-Tecs the smoother operating pads, I think they complement each other nicely as not all correction work is hard paint and severe defects. So no overlap but more about reaching for the right pad for the job at hand.

Post Thanks / Like

I called buff and shine today. They said the uro techs were made to compete with the rupes line of pads and that the low pros are the B & S premium line for large stroke da's.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Man this is making it hard to choose now. Just got my g21 and pad selection is so tough. The 3401 was easy, LC backing plate kit and hybrid pads end of story lol.

I'm real happy with Meg's mf pads and the cut and finish of the griots orange and polishing with yellow. I just want to get the most durable pad I can find before I snag up 10 each. It's just a bit of an investment with too many choices.

Post Thanks / Like

I was about to just do the buff n shine low pro and this just complicates it now on top of trying to decide if I want to use 5.5 or 6.5 inch pads I have to figure out which line of pads.

Post Thanks / Like

Exactly how do they compare with the Rupes pads? The Rupes pads have a problem with Menz 400 polish (which I love). I've switched to microfiber to give me the cut that the Rupes blue does. I would rather go with the foam at times because of less vibration. What I'm trying to ask is there any difference between the Rupes blue and the B&S blue pad? Is the weight the same? Is the cut the same? Will I be able to use any polish without destroying my expensive pads???

Post Thanks / Like

I feel like I may just stick with the low pro pads. Just have to decide what size to focus on.

Post Thanks / Like

You will need to talk to someone at buff and shine to answer those questions

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast