autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are going to do cars in bad shape (oxidation, bird dropping etching, etc.) the machine will pay for itself by saving your back, arms, and most important time.

Matt
    Go for it....there's no way you will be able to work quickly and efficiently by hand when trying to remove defects, swirls, and oxidation.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have one of those 10" orbital jimmys...

It sucks and blows at the same time, mine has NO torque...appying even the slightest pressure stops the motor. I ordered a PC last week, I'm expecting it to have tons more oomph....

Post Thanks / Like
    ive been thinking and if i can have access to an air tank, ill get a pnuematic one but if i have to buy a tank, ill get the pc. pnuematic orbitals are very light, extremely durable, and very easy to use and handle. we use them at work but if i start my own business it will likely be mobile detailing. where i work now, we have a 6 bay shop and a massive air tank out back with lines going to all bays. i can always gets electricity for a PC, but for those pnuematic orbitals, id need to also buy an air tank.not cool

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased the PC7424 last month when this forum was launched (used the new member discount to get 15% off), mine was the Pinnacle twins special with ASR and AFP. Can honestly tell you it was the best investment I've ever made in the detailing line. Results on my 01 Dodge are outstanding. I've had this vehicle from new and have always been meticulous about its care, but alas after five years it was showing the usual swirl marks and wear and tear associated with its age. The PC has it gleaming like a new pin once again. I will warn you that the purchase of the PC will be just the start......Next comes a selection of pads, backing plates, polishing bonnets etc etc.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.