autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Any Problem using DP Waterless or Rinseless Wash with Pinnacle and Wolfgang Products?

Dumb amateur question:

I use all Pinnacle products with the exception of adding Wolfgang DGPS. And, because my daily driver is black and I can be a little on the anal retentive side, I will add Pinnacle Souveran on top of that.

Obviously, the black vehicle looks amazing when clean, no so much when dirty. I am thinking of adding waterless or rinseless washing to the routine where there is not time/resource to do a complete wash. With today's BOGO on DP products, it seems like a good time to pick up product. Is there any reason I would not want to use DP rinseless or waterless wash over Pinnacle products? I would think it should be fine, but since I am a dumb amateur, I figured it would not hurt to ask the experts here.

Would I be correct in assuming that there is a greater risk of scratching paint with a waterless wash vs. a rinseless wash (even if the risk is small)?

Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any Problem using DP Waterless or Rinseless Wash with Pinnacle and Wolfgang Products?

Did not like DP. I think Pinnacle and BF are worth the extra $$$$

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Any Problem using DP Waterless or Rinseless Wash with Pinnacle and Wolfgang Products?

I have both the DP rinseless and waterless products and I think they are good products. BOGO just makes them that much better. Are there better products? Absolutely. ONR is great and it's cheap. Wolfgang Uber Rinseless is, IMO, the best and it's super flexible. Still, the DP options are good options.
    2005 Honda S2000 | 2008 Acura MDX | 2015 Honda Fit EX

Post Thanks / Like

Just get the WG. I'm about to buy a gallon. I use as RW, WW, detail spray and water conditioner for a regular wash. It's like a Swiss army knife!

Post Thanks / Like

I use to use their rinseless wash and it was great. I've since moved to D114 but I had no issues with DP Rinseless wash.