autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mike Phillips

Re: Perfect time to buy a FLEX Polisher - Pre Labor Day Sale at PinnacleWax.com

Quote Originally Posted by Busy mind View Post

Excited to test it against my current DA and see how my efficiency improves.
    Once you get some time behind the buffer you can dramatically increase your speed and where this is important is compounding and polishing or using one-step cleaner/waxes.

It's because you can't stop the pad from rotating or oscillating. Then learn how to go up on edge and take advantage of the 6.5" pads and you can do amazing work.

Watch for the write-up I post for the 1940 Studebaker. I knocked this out in 5 hours from start to finish.

I did the 1969 Corvette in about 7 hours but it had overspray all over it and I had to rub like a sun of a gun to get it off.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Once you get some time behind the buffer you can dramatically increase your speed and where this is important is compounding and polishing or using one-step cleaner/waxes.

It's because you can't stop the pad from rotating or oscillating. Then learn how to go up on edge and take advantage of the 6.5" pads and you can do amazing work.

Watch for the write-up I post for the 1940 Studebaker. I knocked this out in 5 hours from start to finish.

I did the 1969 Corvette in about 7 hours but it had overspray all over it and I had to rub like a sun of a gun to get it off.

Thanks for that. I'll be sure to watch for your post. What I look forward to most, is doing a couple less passes when correcting difficult paint. I don't get many cars with brand new or clean paint, so this should make me feel more confident from what I've read and been told by others on this site.

Post Thanks / Like

Does the Pinnacle APC come in a smaller size than the 128 oz jug? I thought I saw a 32 oz bottle a while back. Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! I have never seen so many FLEX PE-14's come through on a particular Sale before

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Does the Pinnacle APC come in a smaller size than the 128 oz jug? I thought I saw a 32 oz bottle a while back. Thanks!
    32oz. was discontinued. It's a much better deal to get the 128oz. for only $29.99

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Busy mind View Post
    Does the west coast shipping upgrade apply here? I know it's through Pinnacle but I thought Pinnacle, AG, PBMG, are all part of the same system. I'm not sure if I can hold it together until next Wednesday rolls around to get my Flex...haha
    Excited to test it against my current DA and see how my efficiency improves.
    The west coast shipping upgrade is not applicable with this sale. We have to say "no" sometimes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nick@Autogeek View Post
    The west coast shipping upgrade is not applicable with this sale. We have to say "no" sometimes.
    No problem. Still a better deal than other sites I visit.
    I vote for a West coast warehouse.

Post Thanks / Like

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT! If you've been considering buying a FLEX XC3401 or a FLEX PE-14, NOW is the time to do it, here's why:

FLEX XC3401 - Click Here
    Retail Price: $389.99
    SALE PRICE: $369.99
    -15% OFF code LABOR15
    TOTAL PRICE (taxes apply to FL only): $314.49
    Savings of: $75.50

FLEX PE-14 - Click Here
    Retail Price: $399.99
    SALE PRICE: $379.99
    -15% OFF code LABOR15
    TOTAL PRICE (taxes apply to FL only): $322.99
    Savings of: $77.00

To see other FLEX polishers and polisher kits - Click Here

2 DAYS LEFT!!! Sale ends August 30th at Midnight EST

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

missed the deal,

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by silento View Post
    missed the deal,
    Patience, Grasshopper...there'll be more. Perhaps a Labor Day sale could hook you up..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12