autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Black Label Diamond Paint Coating vsBlack Label Diamond Surface Coating

Hello,

Just wanted to know what is the difference between Black Label Diamond Surface Coating vs Black Label Diamond Paint Coating.

The way I understand Black Label Diamond Surface Coating could be used on hard exterior surfaces, including paint, wheels, glass, and chrome and Black Label Paint coating is for paint only.

Do I need to purchase both Surface and Paint Coating?

Also is it okay to top off surface coating and/or paint coating with the Black Label Synergy Wax?

Also I am editing my earlier post as I notices there is also Black Label Diamond Paint Sealant. If I decide to go with the surface and/or paint coating listed above, do I still need to get the paint sealant? As I was just explained that paint sealant lasts anywhere from 6months to a year versus surface and paint coating lasting up to three years?

Appreciate your feedback and help as I am planning to place an order hopefully by the end of the sale tonight.

Wish everyone a Happy Holiday!!!

With Kind Regards,
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Black Label Diamond Paint Coating vsBlack Label Diamond Surface Coating

Surface coating will cover every surface of the car save maybe trim. No need for the dedicated paint, wheel, and glass products. Those specific surface products offer slightly better longevity or sheeting properties than the catch all surface coating, but the surface coating works on all of them. To my knowledge, no one has tested a wheel, paint, or glass specific coating on any surface for which it was not intended.

That's your best buy, but be sure to pick up the surface cleansing polish to prep the surface before application.