autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

What Happened to Pinnacle Customer Service Today?

Today, I tried to order a flex 3401, a LC backing plate, and pads, but the website was removing items out of my cart as soon as I entered a new item into the cart (this has happened to me too at the main AG site). I emailed customer service at Pinnacle, but never heard back.
    Was there a problem with their site today?
    "I've seen a good quality car wash look better than some guys complete detail jobs."
    Mike Phillips 10/21/09

Post Thanks / Like

Re: What Happened to Pinnacle Customer Service Today?

If you can only get one item in your cart, it is your cookie setting, have the security too high. Give us a call tomorrow, in the mean time I will try to find the email you left, unlike them not to respond immediately.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for responding so quickly. I am used to AG responding faster than I can hit the "send" button, so I thought it was strange to not hear back from Pinnacle. Thank you, Meghan.
    "I've seen a good quality car wash look better than some guys complete detail jobs."
    Mike Phillips 10/21/09

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by expdetailing View Post
    Thank you for responding so quickly. I am used to AG responding faster than I can hit the "send" button, so I thought it was strange to not hear back from Pinnacle. Thank you, Meghan.
    No problem at all, it's a common problem when the security is too high on your computer, but if you call us in the morning we can take the order over the phone if you prefer.

Post Thanks / Like

Today, I tried to order a flex 3401, a LC backing plate, and pads, but the website was removing items out of my cart as soon as I entered a new item into the cart (this has happened to me too at the main AG site).
    Your browser isn't allowing the website to save cookies. Try using a different browser like Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer.

I emailed customer service at Pinnacle, but never heard back. Was there a problem with their site today?
    Did you email today? Every department tries to answer emails asap, but they can take up to 1 business day. I know every department is busy right now after the sale during Labor Day weekend.

PM me your phone number if you'd like and I can call you first thing in the morning. Or just let me know what time you'd like me to call you with your time zone.

Ray@AutoGeek.net
    800-869-3011 x245

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Meghan and Ray. I think I can now place an order by making the right adjustments on my end. If I can not make it work, I will call.
    Mike Phillips 10/21/09

Post Thanks / Like

Truthfully I've never had any luck ordering online. It just helps me to get the stock numbers to order over the phone for. It's easier that way and I enjoy it. Although Auto Obsessed in Edmonton lol still forgot my applicator pads when I ordered my 5050 wax lol. I would like to start ordering from AG if the currency difference isn't too bad
    Detailin Jesus' Ride!

Post Thanks / Like

I would respectively submit to you that ordering online from AGO couldn't be any easier. Add the Pinnacle products you want to purchase to your cart, enter your cc information, and they magically appear at your front door within a week. Pretty cool!