autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the tips

Great ideas everyone, thanks. Bambo, you are right about Zaino products. They do give you an unbelievable shine and they last for quite a long time, in fact I've never gotten to the point were the Zaino had worn off because I enjoy detailing my car so much its done every 3 to 6 weeks. Those little bottles that you mix the Zaino polishes and sealents in with the hardener in can't last to long when using when using a PC. Zaino even says on their site that using a machine to apply the polishes and sealents will have you using more then twice the amount of product because of pad absorbtion. Guess I'll just have to make a decision. I do really want to try those XMT products and I think I might just have the right car to try them on. My father in-law whose in his 80s, just bought a new Honda Accord and so he gave us old car. It's a silver 98 Accord with only 39000 miles on it and is in perfect condition in all ways except I don't think he ever waxed it. There no rust, dents or scratches on it. The paint really needs some TLC though. Maybe I'll get the XMT line of products and go to town on this baby. I just have to wait for the weather to warm up a bit. Again thanks for the suggestios everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    someone seems to be borrowing off my forum id ?????????
    distant relative maybe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrflake
    Great ideas everyone, thanks. Bambo, you are right about Zaino products. They do give you an unbelievable shine and they last for quite a long time, in fact I've never gotten to the point were the Zaino had worn off because I enjoy detailing my car so much its done every 3 to 6 weeks. Those little bottles that you mix the Zaino polishes and sealents in with the hardener in can't last to long when using when using a PC. Zaino even says on their site that using a machine to apply the polishes and sealents will have you using more then twice the amount of product because of pad absorbtion. Guess I'll just have to make a decision. I do really want to try those XMT products and I think I might just have the right car to try them on. My father in-law whose in his 80s, just bought a new Honda Accord and so he gave us old car. It's a silver 98 Accord with only 39000 miles on it and is in perfect condition in all ways except I don't think he ever waxed it. There no rust, dents or scratches on it. The paint really needs some TLC though. Maybe I'll get the XMT line of products and go to town on this baby. I just have to wait for the weather to warm up a bit. Again thanks for the suggestios everyone.
    Since you detail the car so often using the Zaino system really isn't worth it (as far as long term protection). A carnuaba such as Pinnacles Sig II would work quit well, or Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant, Poorboys World EX & EX-P look great on white. Here is what WG DGS looks like on Crystal White: (Rear quarter panel only)

This is Poorboys EX-P:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12