autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Souveran

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Souveran

Quote Originally Posted by Steven C View Post
    Just pick some up last week, looking forward to using it ,I'll detailing a 93 corvette this weekend . Just one question is it a must to use sealant . I have megs21, but with the cure time 12 hrs . It's more of a either one or the other, I will have the car for only 4to 5 hrs max. any ideas . I bought the Souveran for this car & my own avalance both are Forest Green..The vette is rough shape so, I figure i will take me at least 3 hrs to get prepped for wax or sealant.
    I would do the sealant and ask him to come back during the week. If he doesn't show, at least he has some protection. Let him know that Souveran is a beauty wax and will only last a few weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice . I had already talked to him he actually agreed to put the his own wax on it . He has megs goldclass liquid which he likes I'll take before /afters

Post Thanks / Like

Souveran is a great wax for looks. It does lack some in durability but heck it is so easy to apply that I don't let that bother me. I like the apply FK 1000p before carnaubas. It goes on and off easily as long as you apply THIN. Once it is buffed off you can top it with your wax, I buff off and as long as I have the time I like to still wait another 30 minutes before topping, just personal preference.
    Last edited by sal329; 06-24-2009 at 10:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

to help with Souverans durability use the Pinnacle soap for washing and Souveran Spray Wax or Crystal Mist for detail spray after washing. They all work extremely well in unison.

Post Thanks / Like

I use Souveran on my 98 Z/28 and both my Jackson and Fender strat electric guitars- works awsome!!!
    98 Z/28

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steven C View Post
    Just pick some up last week, looking forward to using it ,I'll detailing a 93 corvette this weekend . Just one question is it a must to use sealant . I have megs21, but with the cure time 12 hrs . It's more of a either one or the other, I will have the car for only 4to 5 hrs max. any ideas . I bought the Souveran for this car & my own avalance both are Forest Green..The vette is rough shape so, I figure i will take me at least 3 hrs to get prepped for wax or sealant.
    A vette? Good lord, I hate polishing those cars lol. I wish you and your back good health. I am actually becoming a fan of Meguiars NXT 2.0 . I just love the candy shell look that it leaves. It looks really stunning when topped with Souveran too
    Autogeek OG. Attended detail fest I/II. Still detailing!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I just used the Souveran on my 08 Brilliant Black MX5. It looks fantastic. I have had the car for over a year and this is the frist time anyone mentioned the shine and that happened twice in the same day. I am wondering about a sealant to make the wax last longer. I wash the car every two weeks and use the Pinnacle Crystal Mist in between. I live in MN and drive the car year around.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MN-MX5 View Post
    I just used the Souveran on my 08 Brilliant Black MX5. It looks fantastic. I have had the car for over a year and this is the frist time anyone mentioned the shine and that happened twice in the same day. I am wondering about a sealant to make the wax last longer. I wash the car every two weeks and use the Pinnacle Crystal Mist in between. I live in MN and drive the car year around.
    (love to see old post come up, means we have people reading up on the products and using the search button! Happy times)

Souveran on black paint it just sinful, I have never taken a call where someone has ever said anything negative about Souveran. Goes on easy, wipes off like butter and leaves what looks like a pool of water on your paint!

Post Thanks / Like

I will have to say it is one of my favorite waxes from AG. I was skeptical of paying a century note for any wax at all. I was utterly floored the first time I use it on my Red Pearlmist Toyota Tacoma. The flake popped out at you and the reflections were unreal. Deep look that looked like you could reach into the paint. I also was smart enough to wait until it was on BOGO. I got two jars for 95.00. I will never look back. Souveran has earned it's place on my detailing shelf
    for life. Never tried Fuzion yet. Maybe one day I catch it on BOGO and try it as well.

Post Thanks / Like

im enterin g my truck in a show next week . and im grabing my souveran tub for the wax !!! this is the one wax that has people come up to me and say what wax do you use?
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast