autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: I got a smokin' deal on Black Label Synergy, is it really worth the money?

I'm in the garage till noon today shooting some new videos, after I'm done I'll perfect my favorite black demo hood, the one you see in this article,

Mind Blowing - Rupes Blue Foam Cutting Pad and Zephir Gloss Coarse Gel Compound

And hand apply and machine apply Pinnacle Black Label Synergy Paste wax and then show the results.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    Did you use the surface cleansing polish first? If not those swirls could be oil from the coating not bonding. That's happened to me it looks swirled but it's not. I highly doubt there was grit in the wax in just your 1 can
    You can doubt all you want, but you weren't there. And you don't have possesion of the wax. Nor were you there when I was polishing out the mess.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    You can doubt all you want, but you weren't there. And you don't have possesion of the wax. Nor were you there when I was polishing out the mess.
    Have you seen or heard of anyone else with this issue? That really sucks!
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Synergy is the only wax of any kind that I still use. I don't know what happened with customs wax but I've never had that issue from my can. I've never quite used used a wax like it so I think it's great. The wet look it gives is amazing and the durability is top notch.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I wish I would have researched a little more....my order shipped already and it's supposed to rain all weekend, so....I thought I was good to go. I was under the impression that wax over sealant is always good to do. I can't find the surface cleansing polish on Amazon Prime to get it to me by the weekend. I have the Adam's Correcting Polish and Finishing Polish....would the finishing polish effectively remove the Adam's Sealant....or, what else,can I do?

Post Thanks / Like

Wait and get the PBL Surface Cleansing Polish.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Pass View Post
    I wish I would have researched a little more....my order shipped already and it's supposed to rain all weekend, so....I thought I was good to go. I was under the impression that wax over sealant is always good to do. I can't find the surface cleansing polish on Amazon Prime to get it to me by the weekend. I have the Adam's Correcting Polish and Finishing Polish....would the finishing polish effectively remove the Adam's Sealant....or, what else,can I do?
    This isn't a traditional wax.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Pass View Post
    I just bought an Avalanche Gray Shelby GT350. I've kind of been obsessing about getting the car as swirl free, glossy and as protected as possible....it is my obtainable dream car after all. I've always wondered about Black Label Synergy, but didn't have the nuts to drop $200 on wax. Then the Memorial Day 20% of came up....and the $50 off Cyber Monday deal came up, so I bought it. I hav a bunch of Adam's products that I've used so far....I clay barred the entire car. The I used the Adam's Paint Correction Compund followed by their Paint Finishing Polish. I as looking for something to preserve the hard work, so for the time being, I put 2 coats of Adam's Paint Sealant on the car.

I ordered the Pinnacle Black Label Synergy because it was a great deal. I read it works really good on lighter colored cars, which helped me choose.

So now....
    1.) is Pinnacle Black Label Synergy worth the money?
    2.) do I have to strip the Adam's Paint Sealant to get the best results or can I just go right over it?
    3.) should I have just gone with a ceramic coating like CQuartz or OPT Gloss?
    You will probably ruin your finish trying to get it off.Mine is in the cemetery for lousy products.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    You will probably ruin your finish trying to get it off.Mine is in the cemetery for lousy products.
    I'll take it off your hands for a good deal, one mans trash is another's treasure plus I just like having stuff!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cleanmycorolla View Post
    I'll take it off your hands for a good deal, one mans trash is another's treasure plus I just like having stuff!
    In my case it's literally in the trash, a long time ago.
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast