autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: RUPES Detailing Class at Autogeek - 1948 Chevy Fleetmaster Streetrod

It's threads like these, from a professional such as yourself, that keeps me coming back to this forum...even shopping from time to time. When you get busy with other projects and don't have time for the forum...well...then, I really have no reason to come here or to shop here. I want to see what you teach, steps, the tools, the products, and your technique. Take that away and I'm lose interest in this place...that's the reason I joined...because your a great teacher and you're passionate about it. Shoot...I miss the live feeds, which are cool as heck.

If you're going to sell me something, then I need to see it work and from someone I know, knows what they're doing. It's confidence booster to buy so-to-speak.
    Bill

Mike Phillips

Re: Pictures: RUPES Detailing Class at Autogeek - 1948 Chevy Fleetmaster Streetrod

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post

It's threads like these, from a professional such as yourself, that keeps me coming back to this forum...even shopping from time to time. When you get busy with other projects and don't have time for the forum...well...then, I really have no reason to come here or to shop here. I want to see what you teach, steps, the tools, the products, and your technique. Take that away and I'm lose interest in this place...that's the reason I joined...because your a great teacher and you're passionate about it.
    Thanks Bill...

Shoot...I miss the live feeds, which are cool as heck.
    I miss them too. We were the first to do them and so far the only forum to do them and we worked on some amazing cars.

If you're going to sell me something, then I need to see it work and from someone I know, knows what they're doing. It's confidence booster to buy so-to-speak.
    Thanks for the comments Bill, I appreciate them.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Very impressive Mike. The car looks great. I think the decision to go with the Rupes products was a good one. Thanks for showing this!

Ed

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! The red paint on that car looks great! It was nice to see the Rupes products being used, as I recently purchased a 15 mkII. Now I am going to want a mini for them tight spaces..Thanks for the post Mike!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by BlueC7 View Post

Very impressive Mike. The car looks great. I think the decision to go with the Rupes products was a good one.

Thanks for showing this!

Ed

Thanks Ed. RUPES like a lot of brands we carry on Autogeek.com makes great tools, pads and products.

The owner was blown away by the results.

Also, since this was your first post to our forum,

Welcome to AutogeekOnline!

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe this thread has 370 views and only 3 responses. Gosh...these types of threads are in my mind what helped build this forum and to a great degree make Autogeek what it has become. C'mon guys! These are great learning tools for all and they take a lot of work and time to produce. I'd hate to see Mike stop doing these, but I also want him to pursue what ever avenues open up and be successful there as well. Mike does a tremendous job on the forums with his articles...he's the best in my book. He understands all the details of detailing, writing styles, teaching, photographing, working with people face-to-face and on the forums. Let's not lose that.

Post up gang!
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe this thread has 370 views and only 3 responses. Gosh...these types of threads are in my mind what helped build this forum and to a great degree make Autogeek what it has become. C'mon guys! These are great learning tools for all and they take a lot of work and time to produce. I'd hate to see Mike stop doing these, but I also want him to pursue what ever avenues open up and be successful there as well. Mike does a tremendous job on the forums with his articles...he's the best in my book. He understands all the details of detailing, writing styles, teaching, photographing, working with people face-to-face and on the forums. Let's not lose that.

Post up gang!
    I have only refrained from posting anything on these type of article/posts by Mike, because I felt that I couldn't add anything beneficial to them. In the future I will, even if it is just to say thanks for all the info I learned. Thanks again Mike!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to the hard working gang as well!!!
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Did you detail the engine compartment on this car, too? I'd love to see the powerplant that is tasked to move that beast

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Pictures: RUPES Detailing Class at Autogeek - 1948 Chevy Fleetmaster Streetrod

Excellent work Mike and class, car looks awesome!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast