autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Mike Phillips

Pictures: 2000 Baja 232 Boss High Performance Extreme Makeover on Marine31Online.com

Pictures: 2000 Baja 232 Boss High Performance Extreme Makeover

Before and After Video

Just posted all the,

• Before pictures
    • Process pictures
    • After pictures

Here's a few pictures from last night's boat extreme makeover...

Wow! Had 17 guys show up ready to be a part of the extreme makeover team!

Here's Jeff Bell who is an expert behind the rotary buffer...

If you're on the west coast of Florida and need someone you can trust to do a GREAT job give Andy a call. If you're in Palm City then give Robert a call...

Looks like brand new!

See the rest of the pictures here...

Pictures: 2000 Baja 232 Boss High Performance Extreme Makeover

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: 2000 Baja 232 Boss High Performance Extreme Makeover on Marine31Online.com

Dramatic change. The richness of color and depth from start to finish is truly amazing. The rotary buffers along with the people and products used looked to be the first extreme boat makeover successfully done without a doubt. Good job fellas.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pictures: 2000 Baja 232 Boss High Performance Extreme Makeover on Marine31Online.com

Looked at these and the pictures on the boat forum......love it. Seems like the BBB (Big Block Baja) drew in volunteers from all over.

Tried to register on the boat forum giving Mike Phillips as the referral but it refused, invalid name!!!!! Gotta love it. Tried twice more and there was always a problem. I'll try again later, very irritating I must say. The pictures of the Sanger were great. They took me back to a more carefree time as did the shot from the '59 Caddy ragtop.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by RTexasF View Post
    Looked at these and the pictures on the boat forum......love it. Seems like the BBB (Big Block Baja) drew in volunteers from all over.

Tried to register on the boat forum giving Mike Phillips as the referral but it refused, invalid name!!!!! Gotta love it. Tried twice more and there was always a problem. I'll try again later, very irritating I must say. The pictures of the Sanger were great. They took me back to a more carefree time as did the shot from the '59 Caddy ragtop.

I'll let our Tech Guy know about the registering problem, until then I created an account for you and I'll PM you your password and you can change it when you get a chance.

This was actually a really fun project and we really had a great bunch of guys show up to help out...

Oh and... yeah, the convertible 1959 Caddy for a boat puller was a kick...

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.....signed in to Marine 31 this morning without a problem with the password you provided.
    Rick....now in North Texas

Mike Phillips

Post Thanks / Like

Sharp looking boat..... Both of them.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

Just posted the before and after video showing the extreme oxidation and then the extreme gloss after we buffed this boat out.

Very dramatic before and after shots.